WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHANGE TO ZOMBIE

killer_redi14

Jun 15, 2020
Steam
View
we should add in game zombie team and headcrab team to attack the citizens and zombies spawn on the sewers or idk in some hidden places and headcrabs in hidden places in vents but only 10 poeple can change to those teams and if a zombie die or a headcrab dies they cant be nomore they have to wait 10 minutes because we dont want to much attacks in map and much zombies and headcrabs in our map idk if it is a great idea ?

Keegar123

Apr 19, 2020
Steam
View
Now that I try and do a deep scan of what vin's messages on the Discord were. I can't find anything about Zombie or Antlion NPCs. I did say in my post though that it was "most likely" although I'm just taking this from what I've heard from other people about them being added.

Fuchsjageno

Jun 10, 2020
Zombie job would be cool
Sitting in the sewers for 50 minutes doing nothing until a rebel comes along with an axe and kills you in three hits and loots your drops, very cool.

Sitting in a vent for 15 minutes until a civ lures you over to a CP which shoots you dead in one shot, very cool.

PatchWork

Game Moderator
Staff member
May 14, 2020
United States
Steam
View
we should add in game zombie team and headcrab team to attack the citizens and zombies spawn on the sewers or idk in some hidden places and headcrabs in hidden places in vents but only 10 poeple can change to those teams and if a zombie die or a headcrab dies they cant be nomore they have to wait 10 minutes because we dont want to much attacks in map and much zombies and headcrabs in our map idk if it is a great idea ?
-support

That's a fun idea on its own, but wouldn't really work for Impluse. A lot of people - including me - are trying to push for Impluse to get on a more role play non-PvP route. It's called "Half Life 2 RP" and people already just treat this server like CvR with extra steps.

Adding a class where the whole point is just to attack players would put us on a path that I personally wouldn't enjoy and I think a lot of other people wouldn't either.

If, say, the idea was melded into a role play situation that'd be awesome. Candy
"captured" some rebel scientists and we were able to play with a teleporter for awhile. If mad rebel scientists or Universal Union scientists wanted to experiment and turn people into head crab zombies then alright - but I'm completely against having playable head crab zombies for the sake of just having them without any role play or practical purpose.

Reactions: Greg Smith

Keegar123

Apr 19, 2020
Steam
View
what do you mean
What I mean is we will most likely get Non-player characters (NPCs) which are zombies, or we won't get zombies at all. We won't be getting a player team for Zombies as they'd be very wacky to control, and you'd die before you even reached your enemy.

abdulman123

Nov 16, 2019
Steam
View
Now that I try and do a deep scan of what vin's messages on the Discord were. I can't find anything about Zombie or Antlion NPCs. I did say in my post though that it was "most likely" although I'm just taking this from what I've heard from other people about them being added.
vin confirmed the zombies at d47 wont make it to the server

• Wow
Reactions: PatchWork