UU NLR Idea

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Dr. Dispenser

Headcrab
Nov 24, 2020
California of the US of A
Panel
View
Yes, this is a good suggestion and all but it has been suggested before.

Sorry, because I'm going for a -Support

This is because even though it's a great idea, it has not been implemented by vin yet because of circumstances such as someone accidentally walking off a ledge and falling down an elevator shaft,

I could go for a timer only next to the bottom left but, maybe, if it's coded in a way that a Mod can disable the 5-minute timer for a specific person once said person that died could prove their death was merely accidental. Then that would earn you a +support

Mar 26, 2020
Panel
View
Ok you know what....I am sorry but when you die as OTA you should be able to go on CP, cause OTA and CP actually have different playstyles, cause CP you will get killed faster than a toddler in a tidepod factory, and the OTA you are more of a Tanky supporting unit to the CP since the reason you are attacking rebels is cause the CP are suffering so yeah if you die as CP or OTA you should be able to go on them. And making it work with rebels, would work great cause simply the same way you cant access a storage unit when either, firing a weapon, taking damage prevents you from putting the items away, and yeah overall a semi support cause well yeah