Undercover Rebel item

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Sep 20, 2021
Panel
View
There have been many times where I wanted to do some undercover stuff as a rebel, but can't due to requiring a suit. One thing I think they could make it easier and more fun would create an item or something that you craft like a rebel pin. Which you could have in your inventory and would allow you to do some rebel things like be a secret sniper before a raid. Maybe have it show up to other people with the pin as well as people in rebel suits. And since it's an item it can show up if you are searched. I have no clue how balanced it would be, but I think it would remove some of the annoying parts on being a rebel

Toast

Headcrab
Jun 1, 2021
Italy, Lombardy region
There have been many times where I wanted to do some undercover stuff as a rebel, but can't due to requiring a suit. One thing I think they could make it easier and more fun would create an item or something that you craft like a rebel pin. Which you could have in your inventory and would allow you to do some rebel things like be a secret sniper before a raid. Maybe have it show up to other people with the pin as well as people in rebel suits. And since it's an item it can show up if you are searched. I have no clue how balanced it would be, but I think it would remove some of the annoying parts on being a rebel
so like a portable rebel suit, yeah no

Mar 26, 2020
Panel
View
Ok would I like some rebel activities that require no suit yes tbh I would want cps to be suspicious of all civs for being rebels....but this no

Boon

Snark
Sep 3, 2021
City 24
Panel
View
Although the concept of being able to do "undercover rebel stuff" is a good idea, this is not the way to execute it. I feel like abilities like this could get out of hand pretty fast.

Desxon

Hunter
Nov 17, 2019
CP's can't even search you w/o a good reason and u want to be able to cap one w/o a suit
Suit rule is the only thing that keeps this server from becoming 100% TDM instead of the regular 90% TDM and 10% roleplay

X_mezo_X

Antlion
Aug 17, 2020
Egypt , The Nile Delta.
Panel
View
An item like that would make things hell for combine, there's a good reason why attacking CPs without a rebel suit is only restricted to cases of self-defense or defense of a friend... which is balance. Now you're asking for an item that completely destroys the whole purpose of such a rule , which will just make it extremely unfair for CPs and cause things like random searches to be something.

All in all, a big no to that suggestion.