The Federal λrmy

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Sheepyk (Silver)

Game Moderator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2020
Scotland, UK
Panel
View
I have seen what you guys have done in game, Yes it is another Rebel RP group that doesn't do what the Rebels do in half life 2 BUT these guys are some of the most organised rebels i have seen, if they can keep being organised then at least it will be different in the sense it isn't grab some guns and bomb burst as soon as the things we are trying to kill fight back. Good luck

Bilack

Headcrab
Feb 28, 2021
somewhere in the UK
if anything, we're more like freedom fighters instead of a military, we just use a "militaristic" ranking system and name, but other than that we're rebels in the end, not soldiers

Donald Reagan

Headcrab
Dec 26, 2020
Panel
View
2 Generals over just 100 people

The biggest military unit you can get on impulse is a Company, with the equivalent rank of Captain at most!

Other than that, i hope this group proves a stable platform for those who wish to play as military rebels. :)

Mar 23, 2021
Panel
View
it is boring.
i am not wrong.
tell me the last time you had fun rebel RP where you even touched the /me command
“I play CP/OTA because I’m cool and not stinky like rebels lmao” It’s literally like arguing to a brick wall how dense you are man. Why can’t you just leave it alone. Honestly without rebels you wouldn’t have anything to shoot at, and I doubt you would stay OTA/CP for long after that.

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚒

Houndeye
Apr 18, 2020
Valhalla.
Panel
View
“I play CP/OTA because I’m cool and not stinky like rebels lmao” It’s literally like arguing to a brick wall how dense you are man. Why can’t you just leave it alone. Honestly without rebels you wouldn’t have anything to shoot at, and I doubt you would stay OTA/CP for long after that.
Without CP's you wouldn't have anything to shoot at*
CP's, believe it or not, are one of the only reasons theres still RP in impulse. Most of them don't just sit around and wait for something to shoot at, whereas a majority of rebel activities are shooting.

Reactions: Schnuffle Bunny
Mar 23, 2021
Panel
View
Without CP's you wouldn't have anything to shoot at*
CP's, believe it or not, are one of the only reasons theres still RP in impulse. Most of them don't just sit around and wait for something to shoot at, whereas a majority of rebel activities are shooting.
You can’t have HL2 rp without CPs. Then it isn’t HL2 rp. You see we both need each other. Cause one without the other will get boring. So I think there is no need to go with this.

Reactions: Adsin15

Donald Reagan

Headcrab
Dec 26, 2020
Panel
View
Schnuffle Bunny, good rebel groups don't require official forum thread advertising, you're literally ranting people at a homeless shelter.

adm

Zombie
Nov 23, 2020
United States
Panel
View
damn dude when did you get so insufferable lmao

oh pfft let me edit in some shit about the group so this doesnt get deleted
NICE USE of the LAMBDA, right on