Stabilization Team: NOMAD

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Sheepyk (Silver)

Headcrab
Sep 19, 2020
Scotland, UK
Panel
View

IC info: Stabilization Team: NOMAD is a stabilization team based around tactical and effective thinking to defend or assault positions. NOMAD consists of two squads named NOMAD 1 and NOMAD 2, both squads consist of ECHO and MACE units labelled as SWORD and SHIELD respectively. NOMAD are a deadly force and is often seen as one step up from your average Overwatch unit. Advisors chose units to become the leader of this team, they judge there decision off of the unit's tactical and combat experience, due to this soldiers of this team are never lower than EOW. NOMAD will be deployed when CODE RED is activated and will never enter through the same areas, they will use flanking tactics to surprise and crush the threat, NOMAD units will never charge a position, they will supress and get close enough for SHEILD units to punch a hole in there defences.

OOC Info:
Stabilization Team: NOMAD is an RP group i wanted to start to give OTA mains at lower levels an introduction of sorts into serious RP groups, by setting rules such as not using 10 codes and keeping voice chat use to a minimum. I want NOMAD to be an opportunity for OTA mains that want good RP experiences, but are low levels. NOMAD is a ECHO and MACE based RP group, apologies RANGER mains, this is because this group is meant to be for lower levels which wont have unlocked RANGER yet, again sorry RANGER mains. We have rules that members are expected to follow to make people's experience with this group good even if they are just passing by and have no interest in NOMAD. Members are also expected to use logic when active as a member of NOMAD (So no running at a rebel base going "haha shotgun go bang"). NOMAD will use the squad mechanic to the best of it's ability allowing the team to keep communication and plan effective assaults if needed.

Notes: To join you must have at least 1500xp (EOW i think thats the xp correct me if im wrong.). I am aware of the mace limit i plan on using ECHO OWSs to assist in CQC. Lastly i don't want this team to fill up all the leader slots so Squad commanders should use EOW ranks when requested.

Roster:
Click Here

NOMAD Ranks are as follows:

NOMAD Soldier (NMS): These are the basic level members of NOMAD, they may of just passed the candidate stage or have not proven to be worthy of a promotion. SWORD units will carry SMGs and SHIELD units will carry their SPAS12 They will use strategies taught to them by Squad Commanders to achieve their goal.
NOMAD Elite Soldier (NES): These are units that the NOMAD Squad Commander saw fit for promotion and for SWORD a 'bigger' weapon. These are units that are extremely tactical and are expected when commanded to get a job done with very little issues. If at any point the NES's Squad Commander gets deserviced they will be expected to take control and finish the job if possible with the numbers they have.

NOMAD Squad Commander (NSC): These units are chosen by the NOMAD Commander to get full control of either NOMAD 1 or NOMAD 2. These units are extremely competent at there duties being able to command their squad effectively and tactically. NSC units are expected to train NMS units and report to the NOMAD Commander if any units are acting in a way that goes against what NOMAD stands for. NSCs also have the power to recommend promotions to the NOMAD Commander.
NOMAD Commander (NMC): This unit has been chosen by advisors to lead Stabilization Team: NOMAD. They are a lethal unit leaving no enemies of the UU left standing. The NMC has full control of NOMAD, they can mark NOMAD units Autonomous and order Deservicements of said units. Any promotions go through the NOMAD Commander before being accepted.

How to join.
If you are interested in joining please click this link to join the Discord and follow the instructions: Discord

Thats NOMAD sorry if the formatting is weird and difficult to read this is my first time doing something like this and i had to re write this as the draft i had deleted itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: opiper

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚒

Houndeye
Apr 18, 2020
Valhalla.
Panel
View
The red's a bit hard to read, and I feel as if theres a bit of weirdness between the roster and aforementioned ranks (Is nomad a replacement for overwatch? (NMS vs OWS), or is it the name of the group designation? (Nomad-Shield-1) Confusion)., but UU RP groups are few and far between, more is always better.

Sheepyk (Silver)

Headcrab
Sep 19, 2020
Scotland, UK
Panel
View
The red's a bit hard to read, and I feel as if theres a bit of weirdness between the roster and aforementioned ranks (Is nomad a replacement for overwatch? (NMS vs OWS), or is it the name of the group designation? (Nomad-Shield-1) Confusion)., but UU RP groups are few and far between, more is always better.
Thank you for telling me! the colour has been modified! NMS is the rank of a NOMAD soldier the idea is it is meant to be more skilled then your average OTA soldier so i thought why not give them their own ranks rather than give them the normal overwatch ranks. Hope that answers your question feel free to tell me if it didn't