May 14, 2020
Steam
View
In-game Name: Scott oneal

OOC Age: 13

Steam ID (32 bit):STEAM_0:0:181207574

Out-Of-Character Questions -

Previous experience as Civil Protection (if any): none

Previous Server Offenses (e.g. Warns, kicks, bans, etc.) in the last two weeks [Optional: If applicable, feel free to explain any offenses]: 2 warns

Why should you be whitelisted for this role? (minimum 250 words): well you see I m a cp main on the server and I m pretty good at the radio codes and the Terminology. I'm good at tactics and the how-to act swat member like. and I really want to try to make the cps more organized. I m also good at quick responses when you need quick thinking, like that you just got shot and you have 50 hp and someone is keep firing at you or when all of a sudden 2 units die and i m near the area where they were killed. and I m quite good at planning sweeps at hostile or nonhostile areas like CZ or the Metropol. and I m very good at /Me fights or other more serious elements.

Tell us what you can bring to the table, why should you be a Squad Leader?: i want to be able to make the CP fraction more organize and the TAG more alive. i m constantly playing at the nighttime around 18:00-3:00 am.

What leadership qualities do you 0have, how would you conduct your subordinates during chaotic times (e.g. Civil Unrest / JW), and what are key leadership mindsets and philosophies would you stick to / adhere to for the Squad Leader role and position?:i have many leadership qualities including planning sweeps on building and locations. and mostly at combat /combat tactics, I have rather good quick reaction time to events happening around me like a gunshot, BSL, camera alert sound .

Last edited:

mmate88

May 14, 2020
Steam
View
Scenario Questions -

A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. As a SqL unit, how do you respond?: I would tell him to stop if he fails to listen to me I WILL mark him defunct

A JURY i1 unit runs into CZ without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?:
I would ask him that why did he ran into the Cz.if he says that he saw someone trespassing i would leave it be and tell him that after the citizen was arrested immediately get out of CZ.if he says that he saw an armed rebel/rebels I would say that get out of CZ immediately and I would call backup. if he says that he patrols there I would tell him to get an i1/i1s

You are standing in front of High-Priority Region 1's entrance, just overlooking the plaza passively. The current status is Civil, it has been 'relatively calm' for the last 15 minutes. Suddenly, you witness a SENTINEL LDR's silhouette from the top of your screen, which meets the ground, making a flatline & biosignal loss notification. There is no staff online at the moment. What is your reaction as a SqL AND (meaning two separate responses) as a regular non-SqL unit and/or civilian?:
as a SQL I would order a jury there whit code2 and have him investigate the body .if it caused by fall damage I would tell some cps that are in nexus or plaza to investigate what happened up at the upper nexus or ask the CA, if the investigated body was shot and then fallen I would order a CU and all OTA to secure upper nexus and some i1s. if I m a normal unit I mostly just ask did anyone seen how did the fall happen

After the aforementioned scenario with the SENTINEL unit, you have activated Civil Unrest immediately, less than 30 seconds (hypothetically) have passed since the last scenario (with the SENTINEL LDR falling). Suddenly, you witness the CA & a MACE LDR exit High-Priority 1's entrance, where the CA states in radio: "wtf who fuckin killed him idiots” & the MACE LDR states in radio: "Shit! Shit! WHAT THE!!! REBELS IN PLAZA, ACTIVATE JW Now! Haha." What is your (long & thorough) reaction(s) to this continued, complicated scenario?:
I would order the CA back to the nexus because he can't be out of the nexus when it's not civil.then I would tell the OTA to get back to the nexus cause he can't be out of the nexus when its not CU above. if the OTA does not listen i will simply report him for FAILRP . and if the CA follow this action i report him for failrp too

It is currently Civil status. There were two BSLs in the last 10 minutes, one in Grizzly Grotto & one in CZ. There are a total of 11 units online at-the-moment. As a SqL, what would you do, if anything, just as a 'normal routine' AND why (or why not) so?:
I would go down the plaza elevator go to the typical PT assignment room and do a waypoint telling the units to attend, and I would proceed to make like 2 PT group . 1 of the PT groups will patrol fabrication and upper assembly and the other team would patrol the lower assembly and CZ and tell them to inform any out of the ordinary at the patrol locations(high number of citizens, a building at 404 zone, etc)

It is currently Civil Unrest. You are an SqL, currently flagged on, on your unit. There have been five BSLs in the last 10 minutes; a UNION i4, a JURY i1, a GRID DvL, and one CA was killed by a SqL deservicement. All of a sudden, a man walks up to a JURY unit on the street, informs him/her of 2 (two) rebel bases, in Metropol & Grizzly Grotto, and promptly leaves. You then witness the supposed informant switching to OTA. A ECHO LDR states in radio: "WE HAVE REBEL INTEL NOW, ACTIVATE JW RIGHT NOW CA!". Everyone in radio agrees with the ECHO LDR & the CA proceeds to state in radio, "Okay, activating JW now!!" What do you do, if anything at all AND why?:
say on the radio that "do not start JW.the intel is not valid", and I would report the guy to the admins because he is doing FAILRP and NLR for giving out intel and then immediately joining the OTA fraction.

When do you believe Squads are appropriate, reasonable, and/or fairly necessary? (Describe your own scenario(s)):
squads are for patroling, locking an area or dealing whit anti-citizens, or sweeping. and let us not forget riots, where squads are extremely necessary

own scenario:
while being a SQL and it's civil .just looking through the cams at the nexus and one of the units says on radio" SHIT! THERE'S A RIOT AT PLAZA" and I come out to see a group made out of 15 citizens yelling and waving text screens that say "give liberty". I would ask all grids that off duty to come to plaza and all units that under i1 and not a helix to come to help. i would ask any leading ranks to change the city code to unrest and i would tell the requested grids to quickly get teargas. then I would order them to throw the teargas into the middle of the crowd while keeping a line of cps that hold stun sticks to don't let any rioters enter the nexus after the gas was deployed ill start yelling to the rioters to isolate or face arrest, after that I would send 2 of the units that are standing in the line to try to arrest anyone that still not vacating while still holding the line. if any rioter tries to enter the nexus he will be hit whit a stun stick and be arrested right away. if the crowd is pacified then jobs are done and I would tell everyone to return to basic duties. if the crowd is still active repeat the actions

own scenario2: there's an OTA armory raid going on. I would set a waypoint to the elevator that brings you to the outside OTA door. when the cps show up I would tell them to don't let any rebels leave the armory. if the OTA fails to clear them out i would order half of the requested units to go the other door of the armory,basically having units at every gate.then i would proceed to tell them to inject and by that cps comes from every entrance shooting at them,its a surprise attack and we could outnumber them so they can't watch everyone's back,and by that they will be overwhelmed .

Misc. Questions -

Have you checked your document for proper grammar & spelling?: Yes

Have you double-checked or at least have re-read your application before submitting?:
I once re-read it
if the answers are short its because that I m not good at long answers.

Last edited:

PatchWork

May 14, 2020
United States
Steam
View
In-game Name: Scott oneal

OOC Age: 13

Steam ID (32 bit):https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322680876
Hey, buddy. Your steam ID is not your profile. If you go to the website "steamidfinder.com" you can find your Steam ID. This is the page you want - https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561198322680876/ those are your credentials.

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:181207574 so I would suggest putting that there.

Reactions: FRgDr6¨2x

Tim Cook

CP Faction Lead
Nov 23, 2019
I definitely like that you made your own scenario as well

xSovietBear

Feb 12, 2020
România
Steam
View
I am neutral towards this application. Not because of the answers or the age, because of the format
Please take time to edit your application, maybe make it a little bit more "readable". I hope to see that ASAP.
If you do that, I would gladly change my vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatchWork

mmate88

May 14, 2020
Steam
View
I am neutral towards this application. Not because of the answers or the age, because of the format
Please take time to edit your application, maybe make it a little bin "readable". I hope to see that ASAP.
If you do that, I would gladly change my vote.
okay.,sorry if it wasn't really readable .i wrote it around 1 am

Orion

Apr 15, 2020
Usa
www.twitch.tv
Steam
View
-Support
I just don't think you are SqL material. I see lot's of grammatical and spelling errors and that really says something about a person. All the answers seem so short, try expanding them more. Overall, I hate to say it but I just think you are too young for this as well. I have not seen you in-game so this is just my opinion from what I have read. Your judgment is not wrong though, you answer the questions just fine.

Jack Silverlight

May 23, 2020
Europe Germany
Steam
View
-Support
I just don't think you are SqL material. I see lot's of grammatical and spelling errors and that really says something about a person. All the answers seem so short, try expanding them more. Overall, I hate to say it but I just think you are too young for this as well. I have not seen you in-game so this is just my opinion from what I have read. Your judgment is not wrong though, you answer the questions just fine.
He's Hungarian duh

I can see over that, he's a CP main and does a good job.

+Support

Orion

Apr 15, 2020
Usa
www.twitch.tv
Steam
View
He's Hungarian duh

I can see over that, he's a CP main and does a good job.
Requirements:
  • You must be active on the server. Inactive whitelisted users will be automatically demoted.
  • You must have no warnings or bans in the last 2 weeks at the time of application.
  • You must have a high level of ability when roleplaying as the Civil Protection team.
  • You must be fluent in English.
  • You must have a minimum of 2100 XP.
  • A microphone which is actively used over typing.
  • You must join the Impulse Official Civil Protection Discord before & after possibly being accepted for the Supervisor whitelist.

EnigmaFusion

Nov 8, 2019
United States of America
Steam
View
You must be fluent in English.
Relax, you don't need to be able to speak like this man
From what I'm seeing this is pretty understandable minus some errors and what looks like auto correct.
If some words missing its cause i m editing from phone Now.
okay.,sorry if it wasn't really readable .i wrote it around 1 am
I mean from experience, if hes mature enough I think he should be able to be a SqL, given he understands his power and role. I have seen many cps with tough accents and its the same. Anyways, thats just my opinion.

Jack Silverlight

May 23, 2020
Europe Germany
Steam
View
You must be fluent in English.
He does speak fluid englisch that you can understand, I knew him even before I played on Impulse, writing isn't his strong thing.

He's active.
He has no warnings/bans.
He has a high ability or RP since I know him from my times on Nebulous.
He has more than 2100 XP.
He has a microphone which he uses.
I don't know about the discord tho.

that's why I give him a big +support

I don't want it to seem that I only give him a +support because he's a good friend.

Owl

May 26, 2020
Michigan, USA
Steam
View
I mean just because he is Hungarian doesn't mean he cant speak fluent English, He can go back and fix his mistakes, its not like hes typing in complete broken English. If he goes back and changes his mistakes hes fine, Im pretty sure I have heard him speak before and he sounded pretty fine. Just because he lives in a country shouldn't mean its assumed that he doesn't speak fluent English after a few spelling mistakes

Spelling errors happen, sometimes we see them, some times we dont

Honestly sounds like your assuming because hes Hungarian that he cant speak fluent English, thats the vibe Im getting

Jack Silverlight

May 23, 2020
Europe Germany
Steam
View
I mean just because he is Hungarian doesn't mean he cant speak fluent English, He can go back and fix his mistakes, its not like hes typing in complete broken English. If he goes back and changes his mistakes hes fine, Im pretty sure I have heard him speak before and he sounded pretty fine. Just because he lives in a country shouldn't mean its assumed that he doesn't speak fluent English after a few spelling mistakes
He does have an accent that you have to get used to tho.

Owl

May 26, 2020
Michigan, USA
Steam
View
+Support Everything he does looks good, Clean record and everything, I don't want a few spelling mistakes to hinder him, so what if hes Hungarian, if we can all understand him in voice chat then I don.t see a fucking problem

Reactions: Jack Silverlight

Owl

May 26, 2020
Michigan, USA
Steam
View
Hes perfect for the job, who cares if he has an accent, if we all know what hes saying and can have a conversation with him in English, then there should be no problem