Denied Sql Application

Tony Balogne

Dec 8, 2019
Canada
Steam
View
maybe you'd be likeable if you weren't always building a bad reputation on yourself in-game by getting yourself into bad situations

and also

that

I'm sorry but
military work > supervisor on a non-permanent community

your priorities are clearly lacking too apparently
why are you flaming this persob

ERROR 404

Feb 3, 2020
Steam
View
maybe you'd be likeable if you weren't always building a bad reputation on yourself in-game by getting yourself into bad situations

and also

that

I'm sorry but

oh im sorry i stated i was in the military would you have rather said i live with my mom and smoke dope all day and go to school because i have nothing to do. SORRY i have a job that shows i have leadership qualities better than the 15-18 year olds that play on here. SORRY i didnt know i wasnt allowed to say that gosh ill set my priorities straight. (what the fuck are you even talking about, this is a application you fucking idiot get the fuck out of here im done with you go ahead and say shit idc what you say. "oh my god did you see what he said to me" is what you would say after this comment i bet.)

• Wow
Reactions: Tony Balogne

Tony Balogne

Dec 8, 2019
Canada
Steam
View
oh im sorry i stated i was in the military would you have rather said i live with my mom and smoke dope all day and go to school because i have nothing to do. SORRY i have a job that shows i have leadership qualities better than the 15-18 year olds that play on here. SORRY i didnt know i wasnt allowed to say that gosh ill set my priorities straight. (what the fuck are you even talking about, this is a application you fucking idiot get the fuck out of here im done with you go ahead and say shit idc what you say. "oh my god did you see what he said to me" is what you would say after this comment i bet.)
chill lmao

Reactions: The.Frozt.One

delyrium

Nov 8, 2019
Chromatica
Steam
View
so you basically just confirmed that you can't take criticism, your response to my actually valid point about your lack of priorities just shows it.

nah this dude needs to learn how to get past personal grudges.
I don't have a personal grudge against you lol, you haven't seen shit when I have a personal grudge against someone for a good moral reason

like i dont even know this dude lmao hes probably just salty bc im good at building and getting around the rules
You're just jerking yourself off at this point

He baited you into flipping out, it looks really unprofessional and lowers your chance of the app being accepted. Just saying.
Not really bait but if you say so

FIDE you literally have just proven all of my points right from when I first responded, and you clearly misunderstood this point as well;

and also

that

I'm sorry but

You've proven that you are barely a likeable person on impulse because of how you act on the server, and now on the forums with your responses to that feedback as well.

If you work in the military and have currently been deployed then you just shouldn't even be playing on impulse whilst you are deployed, end of story. You won't be able to keep up any activity on the server, let alone to be a Supervisor, or otherwise you'd be discharged if you weren't doing your job correctly.

Anyhow, considering that you've proven me right then there's no longer need for me to be here so I'll just leave everything that happened for Jeremy's consideration :)

ERROR 404

Feb 3, 2020
Steam
View
so you basically just confirmed that you can't take criticism, your response to my actually valid point about your lack of priorities just shows it.

I don't have a personal grudge against you lol, you haven't seen shit when I have a personal grudge against someone for a good moral reason

FIDE you literally have just proven all of my points right from when I first responded, and you clearly misunderstood this point as well;

You've proven that you are barely a likeable person on impulse because of how you act on the server, and now on the forums with your responses to that feedback as well.

If you work in the military and have currently been deployed then you just shouldn't even be playing on impulse whilst you are deployed, end of story. You won't be able to keep up any activity on the server, let alone to be a Supervisor, or otherwise you'd be discharged if you weren't doing your job correctly.

Anyhow, considering that you've proven me right then there's no longer need for me to be here so I'll just leave everything that happened for Jeremy's consideration :)
i like how you know about my situation over here but yeah whatever your right~

ThePersonWhoPlaysGames

Game Moderator
Staff member
CP Supervisor
Nov 16, 2019
United Kingdom
Steam
View

i like how you know about my situation over here but yeah whatever your right~
can you stop this now
stop replying to eachother

Wraygun

Mar 17, 2020
Steam
View
-support
Yeah, as if having a job or being in the army matter in an application for a role...Trust me, nobody gives a damn about what or who you are IRL. Also, you might work on your attitude. I'd never want someone as a SqL who can't take criticism...

Last edited:

delyrium

Nov 8, 2019
Chromatica
Steam
View
hi i'm back unfortunately with a fide update to show he is just annoying and bratty

this announcement has been brought to you by gamers who go ca just to annoy combine units

EngiTurtle

Nov 22, 2019
Steam
View
-Support
I have met you a few times in-game and my first encounter with you, you were... Well, let's just say you weren't acting very friendly. The other encounters weren't anything special but then I read the replies on this thread and it kind of proves to me that you aren't that fit for the role due to your toxic behavior.