Some stuff about Sentinel.

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheat

Hunter
Aug 1, 2020
Aperture Laboratories
Panel
View
In the Sentinel description for OTA, it says that they protect the CA but it ALSO says something along the lines of "High value political" something. So would that mean they dont guard JUST CA, or did they just put that there and forget about it? And if they put it there for a reason, what would be the person?

xdank

Antlion
Apr 18, 2020
Panel
View
In the Sentinel description for OTA, it says that they protect the CA but it ALSO says something along the lines of "High value political" something. So would that mean they dont guard JUST CA, or did they just put that there and forget about it? And if they put it there for a reason, what would be the person?
put it there as part of the greater, universal HL2RP framework i guess

what if CmD was that person doe????

May 23, 2020
Europe, Germany
Panel
View
Let's say the CA has a citizen with him that interviews him and stuff, that person would have high political value, unless of course he goes "Glory to the resistance!!!!" on the broadcast. On Nebulous you had CAB members, but they were guarded by conscripts.

wheat

Hunter
Aug 1, 2020
Aperture Laboratories
Panel
View
we could implement this in a fun RP way.
For example, a few days ago i did a CWU administrator RP with @Snuffle Bunny , CA (bunny) paid me to do propaganda broadcasts to make citizens see the combine as friendly and caring for his citizens by having a normal CWU like me administrating the city, well, the point is, in that case, a CWU being a loyalist with privileges such as doing broadcast and administering the city should have bodyguards in case of assassination, because y'know that the rebels in this server love to kill loyalist citizens, and assassinating a loyalist so close to the combine as me that time would be an achievement like killing a normal CA.
the way i see we could implement this would be with Lead Mod or normal mod approval. it could go like this:

° For a citizen to be considered High value political figure you'll need Lead mod/ mod approval.
-you can not be unloyal to the UU in any way.
-you can lead the sentinels, however, you shall not use them for anything not related to protect you.
-you can not have contraband nor weapons.
-you can be a citizen or CWU only, a vortigaunt will not be allowed to be guarded by sentinels, ota, or cp, and will not be considered a high value political figure.
-remain broadcasts cohesive or your high value political figure privileges will be revoked.
etc
what'cha think?
Yes, i like this. But what if sentinel could guard CmD? (i made a ideas and suggestions thingy)

Status
Not open for further replies.