Shellbeach Noticeboard 2021

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Rend

Hunter
Dec 19, 2019
Australia, Gold Coast
www.artstation.com
Panel
View
A myriad of new emblems, posters, stickers and symbols, many before unknown and unseen by those frequenting the Noticeboard have been appearing over the past few days.
Updated every Friday [AEST]

Code:
1. No Shitposting.
2. Additions must be somewhat realistic.
3. Indicate where your addition is placed on the board
4. The Noticeboard will be updated every Friday [AEST] with any new artwork, notices, etc. That are posted below.
5. The Noticeboard cannot be destroyed, unless the impulse administration wishes to do so, or the map changes, in this case it will be archived.
6. Keep it civil.

The noticeboard itself will be edited instead of posting a new one each time to avoid confusion and clutter.
All additions are down-scaled 3x smaller than their original size to maintain space and less confusion when it comes to clutter, as is shown below.
Anything is allowed, little notices, stickers, sticky notes, A4 pages of texts, it doesn't matter as long as it's not shitposty and unrealistic or repetitive. {I'm looking at you rat cultists.)

I will edit the noticeboard every Friday with anything posted below as long as it falls into the correct criteria.

Last edited:

Rend

Hunter
Dec 19, 2019
Australia, Gold Coast
www.artstation.com
Panel
View
Someone pins a copy of the Wikipedia Page about Seashells. It looks worn, as if it has been pinned on before.

A note writen below it:

"Welcome newcomers! I saved this before we moved from I17 to D47. Some of these suckers on the beaches are worth quite a while, keep in mind next time you go container looting."
God damnit, now I have to go find where I saved that

Babyback

Headcrab
Jun 23, 2020
yo mama’s bedroom (gottem).
Panel
View
One particularly handsome commercial worker wearing an equally attractive hat walks up to the board and pins up his own headshot with his phone number and the following note attached:

“Call me <3”

The note seems to have been written in human blood. A CP’s blood, most likely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Adsin15 and Rend