Shadow Raids Exist for all OTA now equally.

Engineer

Nov 16, 2019
Not gonna lie, this is a quite buff/nerf rule update depending on the circumstances since now the OTA would have to play smart and think if it's necessary to sacrifice 2 JW reasons for a Shadow Raid.

SchnuffleBunny

Nov 30, 2019
Steam
View
So the first shadow raid happened today. I was in it, alongside 2 admins.
Im not gonna lie, kind of underwhelming and straight forward.
OTA just run to X place, kill anything inside, and run back. If theres nothing there, we run back.

Larson McFerren

Lead Game Moderator
Staff member
Dec 12, 2019
United States
Steam
View
So the first shadow raid happened today. I was in it, alongside 2 admins.
Im not gonna lie, kind of underwhelming and straight forward.
OTA just run to X place, kill anything inside, and run back. If theres nothing there, we run back.
The Shadow Raid made the rebels run away to shell beach and made the Civil Protection fully secure the city

EnigmaFusion

Nov 8, 2019
United States of America
Steam
View
I think this is what people are gonna feel disappointed for. Why OSAS existed was not for the sole reason of a Shadow Raid or what it brought with it. Instead, it was a group of friends who weren't allowed to speak in Discord and only used voice-lines. (Otherwise Zeta kicked you out) Another reason people were having fun being on the receiving end of the Shadow Raid was the fear element. Another thing that is non existent when you have someone screaming at you in VC while bunny hopping. I truly think that people will be underwhelmed by it.