S-PT 17 [Spear Patrol-Team 17]

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Jul 1, 2020
Earth
Panel
View
Released Division
S-PT 17 Assault Breach Division

This Assault-Team is a S-PT 17 Division that is in charge of Breaching a Base/Structure with a Confirmed and Non-Confirmed threat. These Units are first to respond with a Confirmed Apartment BOL or Rebellion Threat hiding in A Building... These Units are to not rush and need to think carefully. These ranks can be given manually and Official or just Badges, They can also be mixed with Assault Patrol-Teams.

(I know I know, This sounds like VICE lol, However the funny thing is. I made this Division before everyone even knew about VICE. The Division is now released after a big hold since December-January and Application has been Updated.)

S-PT 17 Protection Team Application:
1. XP Level (?):
2. Discord Name and ID:
3. Steam Name:
4. In-game IC Name:
5. Why would you like to join S-PT 17, What could you bring to the table (?):
6. Would you like to join Assault Breach-Team or Assault Patrol-Team (You can choose both if you feel your fit for it. However its no easy Task.) (?):

Pledge to this: "I shall strive to bring justice and loyalty to the Universal Union, I will struggle through hardships and light the fires to conquer those who intend to bring harm to the Universal Union. Glory to the Union and our Benefactors."

Contact Universal Architect#8643

Thanks, Goodluck.

Reactions: Azio

Adsin15

Houndeye
Oct 12, 2020
Panel
View
Released Division
S-PT 17 Assault Breach Division

This Assault-Team is a S-PT 17 Division that is in charge of Breaching a Base/Structure with a Confirmed and Non-Confirmed threat. These Units are first to respond with a Confirmed Apartment BOL or Rebellion Threat hiding in A Building... These Units are to not rush and need to think carefully. These ranks can be given manually and Official or just Badges, They can also be mixed with Assault Patrol-Teams.

(I know I know, This sounds like VICE lol, However the funny thing is. I made this Division before everyone even knew about VICE. The Division is now released after a big hold since December-January and Application has been Updated.)

S-PT 17 Protection Team Application:
1. XP Level (?):
2. Discord Name and ID:
3. Steam Name:
4. In-game IC Name:
5. Why would you like to join S-PT 17, What could you bring to the table (?):
6. Would you like to join Assault Breach-Team or Assault Patrol-Team (You can choose both if you feel your fit for it. However its no easy Task.) (?):

Pledge to this: "I shall strive to bring justice and loyalty to the Universal Union, I will struggle through hardships and light the fires to conquer those who intend to bring harm to the Universal Union. Glory to the Union and our Benefactors."

Contact Universal Architect#8643

Thanks, Goodluck.
Is this a response to the slums holdout yesterday?

Jul 1, 2020
Earth
Panel
View
Terminal Log [#1]

We are now closing Applications for 1 month due to things getting out of hand, Please Re-apply in 1 Week if you are awaiting Application Access/Denial.

Note:

Just Why ;-;