Rogue during events.

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Santos

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 16, 2019
Panel
View
because events are scripted and only the event writer knows who should be the rogue?

opiper

Lead Game Moderator
Staff member
Apr 12, 2020
Wales
Panel
View
Rogue units are normally handpicked during events to be players that have been in the community for sometime since they will normally be given a health boost and an SMG.

NICKOLAS78GR

Antlion
Jul 26, 2020
Greece
www.youtube.com
Panel
View
Rogue units are normally handpicked during events to be players that have been in the community for sometime since they will normally be given a health boost and an SMG.
you thought I was worthy for the role? I thought you picked at random. I also have a suggestion, for the next event ask in the event announcements who wants to be a rogue instead forcing us to hear that loud triage at dawn remix, and also do it 30 minutes before the event, you asked me exactly 16 seconds before the event if I wanted to go rogue.

opiper

Lead Game Moderator
Staff member
Apr 12, 2020
Wales
Panel
View
you thought I was worthy for the role? I thought you picked at random. I also have a suggestion, for the next event ask in the event announcements who wants to be a rogue instead forcing us to hear that loud triage at dawn remix, and also do it 30 minutes before the event, you asked me exactly 16 seconds before the event if I wanted to go rogue.
That event didnt really need a rogue, it was just sorta of a cool thing to have, thats why we didnt really worry about it. Compared to sandtraps which kinda needed a rogue unit just so rebels could know what was going on and for them to be able to progress.

Speedbt

Barnacle
Dec 29, 2019
Panel
View
My first guess is the admins are too busy handling 70+ players including a handful of shitizens probably trying to ruin everything.

Rip Fawful

Headcrab
Nov 25, 2020
Italy
Panel
View
I mean. It seems fair. You have to be 100% sure that the rogue won't ruin the event