Resistance Militia Forces

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarna Crimson

Antlion
Mar 28, 2020
Turkey, Istanbul
Panel
View
DOCUMENT S-33
Date: 22:03██ ███████
Sending to: RESISTANCE HIGH COMMAND
Main Subject;
OPERATION █████████
Note to Subject;
Today at the date; 22:03:██, RMF and Other resistance groups have done serious damage to UU forces, We have overrun most of their forces and caused chaos among their ranks, The operations secrecy was great but we lost many good men and woman...
We caused the longest JW ever seen with help of another rebel group that had access to IEDs.
████████████████████ ████████████████████
████████████████████
We will do more of these... May God help us on our way to free from UU.

All the other CP with the pumped up kicks, You'd better run better run, Faster than my Bullet. All the other OTA with the pumped up kicks, You'd better run better run, outrun my IED.

Hail Resistance.
-Colonel Yarna ████████
████████████████████​

Last edited:

Pigone♥

Antlion
Nov 28, 2020
Turkey
Panel
View
DOCUMENT S-33
Date: ███████ ███████
Sending to: RESISTANCE HIGH COMMAND
Main Subject;
OPERATION █████████
Note to Subject;
Today at the date; 22:03:██, RMF and Other resistance groups have done serious damage to UU forces, We have overrun most of their forces and caused chaos among their ranks, The operations secrecy was great but we lost many good men and woman...
We caused the longest JW ever seen with help of another rebel group that had access to IEDs.
████████████████████ ████████████████████
████████████████████
We will do more of these... May God help us on our way to free from UU.

All the other CP with the pumped up kicks, You'd better run better run, Faster than my Bullet. All the other OTA with the pumped up kicks, You'd better run better run, outrun my IED.

Hail Resistance.
-Colonel Yarna ████████
████████████████████​
You foolish rebel, we CPs rush to die so we get reasons for a JW to get you all killed!

• Wow
Reactions: nick

AlienPlays

Zombie
Nov 19, 2019
The Jimmy Factory
Panel
View
Wanna hear something way terrible...
RP relations!
The real terrible thing here is the totally real fact that The Jimmy Hivemind loses VIPs everyday due to rebels or civil protection killing them 😔 BUT for only 300 Tokens a day The Jimmy Hivemind can use that money on giving their VIPs cybernetic enhancements to protect themselves in combat.

Pigone♥

Antlion
Nov 28, 2020
Turkey
Panel
View
The real terrible thing here is the totally real fact that The Jimmy Hivemind loses VIPs everyday due to rebels or civil protection killing them 😔 BUT for only 300 Tokens a day The Jimmy Hivemind can use that money on giving their VIPs cybernetic enhancements to protect themselves in combat.
See, I told you all!
Crumble upon me!

Status
Not open for further replies.