Rangers?

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Sheepyk

Sep 19, 2020
Panel
View
Now this maybe a stupid question but do RANGERs have to sit on the catwalks until a JW or can they sit in nexus like other OTA, also is there anywhere else the ranger can look over other than the train tracks. Again sorry if this is a really simple question but im just curious. Thanks!

Rixo4554

May 19, 2020
Argentina
I mean, I don't think there is a rule that doesn't let Rangers go in nexus, I'm sure they can, they CAN'T go OUT of Nexus unless JW, from what I know 🤔

Reactions: Sheepyk

Sheepyk

Sep 19, 2020
Panel
View
Alright thanks lads! Good to know i can use RANGER as elite soldiers rather than target practice for rebel snipers haha

Sep 16, 2020
Panel
View
Rangers can be on the balcony / Catwalks in every code.
Overwatch rangers cant go in 404 zone while other codes only in Judgement Wavier
or Autonomous Judgement .

And yes Rangers can stay in nexus like other Overwatch units but they are needed on the Balcony/Catwalks.

Sheepyk

Sep 19, 2020
Panel
View
Rangers can be on the balcony / Catwalks in every code.
Overwatch rangers cant go in 404 zone while other codes only in Judgement Wavier
or Autonomous Judgement .

And yes Rangers can stay in nexus like other Overwatch units but they are needed on the Balcony/Catwalks.
Yeah got it now thanks!