Questions regarding Apex and Impulse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benefactor

Feb 12, 2020
Europe
Steam
View
I'm curious, I used to play a lot back at Apex, I believe I had 12-16K XP. However now that I've finally come back in hopes to try Impulse which seems to have improved on a lot of things, I'd like to know if the possibility of XP transfers exist as they did in Requiem or similar.

Simply going to integrate myself into this new framework and community step by step, hue.

Benefactor

Feb 12, 2020
Europe
Steam
View
As far as I've heard and seen, there's no XP transfers from old communities. I guess everyone has to work their way back up.
If that's true I suppose it sounds fair enough. Guess it gives you initiative to try things over again, and both sides of the game can be fun to play. Appreciate the information.

Reactions: flor

Santos

CP Supervisor
Nov 16, 2019
Steam
View
impulse doesnt transfer/add xp. You have to get all the xp again. You can also buy VIP to get 10xp every 10mins

Rullisi

Feb 16, 2020
Steam
View
I suppose donator role also doesn't translate, though I have heard that they only get E2 now and not Pac3. I don't know how to use E2 so I guess it's pointless anyway aside from the support ofc.

ThePersonWhoPlaysGames

Game Moderator
Staff member
CP Supervisor
Nov 16, 2019
United Kingdom
Steam
View
E2 now and not Pac3
i think you need to brush up on your history
impulse is not affiliated with requiem at all, it is a direct continuation of apex roleplay rather than requiem
anyway ill lock this before it turns into a massive discussion on the history of hl2rp as well as to stop greasy and enigma

Status
Not open for further replies.