Prospekt Division

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Fawful™️

Antlion
Nov 25, 2020
Italy
Panel
View
ATTENTION. SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

It has come to my attention that some people have been disrispecting the group.
We don't tolerate back-talking

If you have issues with the group contact me personally on either discord or on the server.
Here is my discord tag [Fawful™9152]

Toxicity won't be tolerated either, please be civil. Being toxic will only result in a block, subsequent blacklist and in extreme cases ban requests.

Also don't tell in trainings that we are a "mediocre group"
The interested person knows what i'm talking about ;)

Reactions: Zack™

CreekMando

Headcrab
Jan 23, 2021
The Tops
Panel
View
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group

megamaster4321

Headcrab
May 13, 2020
Panel
View
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group
But... why? Whats the point in saying this..?

Processed_Grain

Barnacle
Aug 11, 2021
Panel
View
Me when an admin shows logs of me affiliating with a minge group: