Out of curiosity [ About any other apps than SqL ]

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazooms

May 20, 2020
Panel
View
Are there any apps for staff or something like this? I'm bit curious how did moderators get their roles.

Zazooms

May 20, 2020
Panel
View
Thank's, Imma actually try that out, I will be finally able to get the B-Hoppers to stop breaking the rules.

• Love
Reactions: xdank and ovxy

Zazooms

May 20, 2020
Panel
View
You don't meet the requirements.
I know, that's why I'm trying to get attention so people will start quoting me, so I can quote back, getting more messages with that.
I basically already gained one more with your help, thank you.
( Plus Imma probably start responding to questions and other things like that, so I will get the points as well. )

xdank

Game Moderator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2020
Panel
View
I know, that's why I'm trying to get attention so people will start quoting me, so I can quote back, getting more messages with that.
I basically already gained one more with your help, thank you.
( Plus Imma probably start responding to questions and other things like that, so I will get the points as well. )
glad to see enthusiastic and passionate players potentially joining the moderation team :)

best of luck to you

Reactions: Zazooms

Zazooms

May 20, 2020
Panel
View
glad to see enthusiastic and passionate players potentially joining the moderation team :)

best of luck to you
As soonest I'm done with qualifications and application, I'm starting my shift.
And luck is what I have the most, my luck is sometimes.. Frightening.. Thank's tho.

Zazooms

May 20, 2020
Panel
View
Just found out I need to have a clear and working microphone, and I don't even have it.

I'm gonna lock myself in my closed with bucket of pistachio ice cream and don't come out for a moth.

• Sad
Reactions: The.Frozt.One
Status
Not open for further replies.