OTA "Grenades"

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Schnuffle Bunny

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
Now, i know what your all thinking.
"But bunny, grenades can be abused"
simple solution: We dont give the OTA explosive grenades.
Below will be a number of ideas that i had, Starting with Smokes and Flashes. More grenade ideas may be added depends if anyone comments any.

Smoke grenade: A tear gas grenade but without the movement penaltys and larger, black particles. Lasts 5-10 seconds maybe.
Flashbang: Anyone looking at the thrown grenade object or has Line of Sight with it will basically be hit with a stunstick for 2-3 seconds, and play the flashbang sound that is in the impulse files.

If you have any criticism, turn it into an added suggestion, and ill probably add it to the post since i made this in a few minutes off the top of my head.

EDIT: Who and Why?
Mace EOW+ Gains access to 1 flashbang grenade. Reasoning for this is because the mace divisions is all about rushing in and fucking eradicating rebels, so something basically makes rebels into dazed tools will win.

Echo EOW+ Gain access to 2 smoke grenades. They get more than Mace's because you cant really harm someone with an effect, and the smokes can be used with much more variety and such.

Sentinels do not get any grenades because they do not need them at all. Same for rangers. If we gave grenades to either of these classes, Mace and Echo would immediately lose any and all appeal, And we dont want a server with 50 elites and 2 regular soldiers do we?​

Last edited:

wheaty

Aug 1, 2020
Xen
Panel
View
use the smoke grenade then some rebel throws a molotov under the smoke so its hidden and every single ota fucking dies

also +support

• Haha
Reactions: xdank

Universal Architect

Jul 1, 2020
Earth
Panel
View
Sometimes you can explain why and help the suggestion out.
Ahem...

Heres a scenario...

OTA: *Minge minge minge whatever*
DvL: Overwatch-4269 is now marked Defunct, Amputate at will.
*OTA Throws Flash Bangs and smoke grenades to get an easy get away*
Haha Haha Haha
yes warn for failrp and misuse of items.
===============

*Riot in Plaza*
*Flash bangs everywhere that dont effect you much*
Brain Dead OTA: Shit!, Riot in Plaza. Smoke grenade going out Flush Sharpzone haha haha
*Shoots down every fking Civie in Plaza*

yes I had to cringe my way through these scenarios that I made up but it could give you a hint.

Schnuffle Bunny

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
OTA: *Minge minge minge whatever*
DvL: Overwatch-4269 is now marked Defunct, Amputate at will.
*OTA Throws Flash Bangs and smoke grenades to get an easy get away*
Smoke grenades only make effects, and flashbangs just hit you like a stunstick, and it will be very obvious once the effects end where he fucked off too, and then you can continue amputating. Also with or without the grenades, hes still resisting defunction, so as soon as he starts running, /report.

*Riot in Plaza*
*Flash bangs everywhere that dont effect you much*
Brain Dead OTA: Shit!, Riot in Plaza. Smoke grenade going out Flush Sharpzone haha haha
*Shoots down every fking Civie in Plaza*
*Riot in plaza*
*Tear gas everywhere that dont effect you much*
Intelligent SqL: Ok they arent isolating, Gun them down.
*Shoots down everyone*

wheaty

Aug 1, 2020
Xen
Panel
View
Smoke grenades only make effects, and flashbangs just hit you like a stunstick, and it will be very obvious once the effects end where he fucked off too, and then you can continue amputating. Also with or without the grenades, hes still resisting defunction, so as soon as he starts running, /report.

*Riot in plaza*
*Tear gas everywhere that dont effect you much*
Intelligent SqL: Ok they arent isolating, Gun them down.
*Shoots down everyone*
its hard to argue with his iQ and high intelligence