Orientation problems like cp and ota

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Mrthomate

Snark
Nov 17, 2020
Panel
View
Hello guys, it is the first time that I play on the industrial map 17 and playing it as ota or cp is impossible for me, as cp it is difficult for me to know where the 404 zones and the ammunition and supplements area are, as ota the problems of the forbidden areas is multiplied by 3000, to which places am I allowed to go? It would be very helpful

Alright,

CP:
Avoid CA office
The CP ammo crate is located in the firing range. You may call the plaza elevator with /plazaelevator. Door to firing range directly down the hallway
i1s may only enter the Work Site. You are advised to be in group with atleast 3 units for security. You may be scolded for not doing so.
Ranking officer is up the stairs in the RDC, you will find him near a terminal. Across from the UU ration terminal.
May not enter Sewers unless you are chasing for 15 seconds.

OTA:
Can not be in the letter chute area. They must stay behind the glass
May only be on PLAZA catwalks during Civil Unrest.
Non Sentinels should avoid the CA office
May not enter RDC

Mrthomate

Snark
Nov 17, 2020
Panel
View
Alright,

CP:
Avoid CA office
The CP ammo crate is located in the firing range. You may call the plaza elevator with /plazaelevator. Door to firing range directly down the hallway
i1s may only enter the Work Site. You are advised to be in group with atleast 3 units for security. You may be scolded for not doing so.
Ranking officer is up the stairs in the RDC, you will find him near a terminal. Across from the UU ration terminal.
May not enter Sewers unless you are chasing for 15 seconds.

OTA:
Can not be in the letter chute area. They must stay behind the glass
May only be on PLAZA catwalks during Civil Unrest.
Non Sentinels should avoid the CA office
May not enter RDC
Thank you very much boy, this will help