[Official] Entanglement Event

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚒

Houndeye
Apr 18, 2020
Valhalla.
Panel
View

The final event to city 24 is currently in the works. The event date will be announced in the impulse discord when the date has been settled and we are ready to run things.

Theres not much info to be disscused right now but hopefully this will answer everyones question on if the map is changing soon.

I'll come back if I get the cool "necessary person" treatment and 90 people are kicked so I can connect.

whaddya say, @vin ?

MISTER BONES

Antlion
Nov 25, 2019
Panel
View
I don't get the amount of people who dislike C24

Is it the fact we have played on it for to long?
Or is it truly a bad map?

The amount of props, materials, posters that got added in this map alone made every E2 coder or builder go crazy

Once we move it may all be gone

Shame in my opinion
i'm going to miss all the Xen plants

Yarna Crimson

Antlion
Mar 28, 2020
Turkey, Istanbul
Panel
View
Or is it truly a bad map?
It is not a bad map, it just doesn't fit impulse.
Impulse is more like a meme place ya know, we follow rules and have fun but on C24 you might not since when the server is full with a lot of props and shit it can be laggy that it takes your FPS to 10 from 70.

There is many ways to make your FPS higher but people just don't want to do those and change the map.

You know how it is Bones, it happens on every map other than I17.
"Yo this map sucks change it already bruh", We saw this many times in the past.
We knew it would happen on C24 too.

NICKOLAS78GR

Houndeye
Jul 26, 2020
Greece
www.youtube.com
Panel
View
Impulse is more like a meme place ya know, we follow rules and have fun but on C24 you might not since when the server is full with a lot of props and shit it can be laggy that it takes your FPS to 10 from 70.

There is many ways to make your FPS higher but people just don't want to do those and change the map.

yup, people are so entitled that they even go to measures of saying C8 was a good map, until they play it for 2 and a half weeks and they want the next map.

Fawful™️

Antlion
Nov 25, 2020
Italy
Panel
View

It happens with i17 too