Denied OfC Whitelist Application - UnstoppableGiant - UnstoppableGiant

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudden

Headcrab
Dec 23, 2020
United Kingdom, England
Panel
View
(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
Tell the i1 that he needs to be in a PT and accompanied by an Officer in charge. Re-education if necessary. Lead them out of the 404 zone before anything occurs.
It's not like the CZ or AD, the 404 refers to the sewers on B210 which you can't go in at all, with an OfC or not. You also don't go in to lead him out.

I told you and other units to leave. You were told like 3 times to do so. You refused. My point remains.
Why would you be trusted with giving out orders if you can't follow them in the first place?
You refused to tell me why. I understand that you’re to give orders, and yes, I was in the wrong. However, I must point out the rude nature of your comment. I have done nothing towards YOU, and I have since advanced in my knowledge of the rules. I take things seriously, but not too strictly. You had IMMEDIATELY escalated the situation, where none was entirely needed. If you had explained why, I wouldn’t have hesitated. However, I do understand that I should have listened regardless.

Reactions: wheat
Again, it's not the Abandoned District, it means the 404 (SEWERS) on the City 17 B210 map.
We’re not ON City 17 anymore, so I didn’t think that question was applying to a map that’s no longer in use. It stated ‘404 zone’, and I applied that to the current map. What I said is the CORRECT procedure for the current 404 zone.

Last edited:

DoodleDude

Houndeye
Nov 28, 2020
Turkey
Panel
View
Y
We’re not ON City 17 anymore, so I didn’t think that question was applying to a map that’s no longer in use. It stated ‘404 zone’, and I applied that to the current map. What I said is the CORRECT procedure for the current 404 zone.
You have to know about every single map. Including the briefest ones. An OFC has to have good map knowledge. And it seems like you DO NOT.
Also as the boogeyman stated, you disobeyed him and disrespected him. Don't look down upon him, he was a DCO. anyway, my verdict is simple, Moderator privilege gives you nothing as a commanding unit, you can state that you were an NCO+ if you were one. You did not stated any leadership skills whatsoever, something that an OFC critically needs. Maim section has A LOT OF filler. the scenarios have problems.

My Verdict is:
-support

Sudden

Headcrab
Dec 23, 2020
United Kingdom, England
Panel
View
It does apply for the B210 map. You can ask the CmD if you really don't believe me but it is referring to the Sewer Entrance on B210 in Sector C. B210 is the only map in the cycle with Sector C as well I believe.

Is there a Sector C on C24? No. Is there a Sector on any other map aside from B210? As far as I'm aware, no. As I said, you can ask someone else if you really don't believe me, but I'm trying to help ya.
Never said I didn’t believe you, sir! :0 Did not mean for it to come off that way! I’m just addressing City 24. I was not here when B210 was a thing.

Zack™

Hunter
Feb 21, 2020
middle of nowhere in Lithuania
Panel
View
Hello,

Unfortunately, your officer application has been denied at the review stage. The reason for this verdict is fairly clear, you cannot meet the needed requirements.

- Elaborate on your unique leadership in the main section of the app.
- Second scenario is wrong as it leads DIRECTLY to sewers, if you did not know you may always ask a DcO or me.
- Even if the defunction Soviet gave you was to be false, which it wasn't, the amount of complaining from you I saw in OOC chat is immature for an OfC.

Thank you for your application. If you have any questions or believe I was unfair, feel free to start a forum DM with me. Please do not submit another application for two weeks.

Kind regards, Zack

SIDE NOTE:
We need more GOOD officers, ones that aren’t power hungry and condescending.
I said in multiple applications and I'll say it again. Got a problem with an OfC? Report them to me or DcO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.