Denied OfC Whitelist Application - UnstoppableGiant - UnstoppableGiant

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: UnstoppableGiant
Discord tag UnstoppableGiant#2537
Timezone US East
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 17 or more. I can be on for 3+ hours a day if needed, but I might skip some days.

Explanation of previous offences
None! I'm as clean as a...I dunno...

Why should you be whitelisted for this role?
I know all of the rules, I'm assertive but tolerant. I know when people are just trying their best. I address everyone (except superiors) as equals, and only wish for them to do their best during patrols. I've had leadership roles before, including being a head mod on several discord, several Garry's Mod servers, as well as being a head voice actor on some projects. I know how to get into people's heads, and understand where they're coming from. However, there's no excuse for EXTREME stupidity, or intentional stupidity. That is simply not acceptable. Like I said, I'm tolerant, but assertive. If I have to bring the hammer down, I will. We need more GOOD officers, ones that aren’t power hungry and condescending.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
i4 - i1 as a Jury, Helix, Union, and GRID. I've been a PT leader a couple of times, and guide my team through the city, making sure they're on task and coordinated, which they always are.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Tell the i2 that this is not acceptable behavior for a CP unit. Even civilians shouldn't be doing it. I will pull the i2 aside and have a quick chat with them, but not punish them. an i2 unit is still relatively new, and deserves a heads up on what not to do. The civilians will be dealt with afterwards. If needed, staff will be involved. Otherwise, all of the minges would most likely be arrested for 10-103.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
Tell the i1 that he needs to be in a PT and accompanied by an Officer in charge. Re-education if necessary. Lead them out of the 404 zone before anything occurs.

Extra notes:
I do use a voice changer, but only for immersion. I don't want to be one of those officers that's a hardass and thinks they're better than everyone. I want to be a leader, and a guide for those that are struggling.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: personplaygame

swedish_guy

Houndeye
Feb 9, 2020
Somewhere in sweden
(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
Tell the i1 that he needs to be in a PT and accompanied by an Officer in charge. If he/she responds well, then I'd offer them to join my PT so they can follow me in. If they respond poorly, I'll bring them out and scold them, or if necessary, reeducate them.
this is refrencing the 404 zone on b210.

Edit: Just checked, main section is 94 words, 6 below the minimum requirement.

snakeking3999

Barnacle
May 15, 2020
Australia
Panel
View
-support No leadership skills has been explained and “why should you be whitelisted” is just you saying that you have been a moderator in other communitys.

Nov 10, 2020
Somewhere in Germany
Panel
View
Why should you be whitelisted for this role?
I know all of the rules, I'm assertive but tolerant. I know when people are just trying their best. I address everyone (except superiors) as equals, and only wish for them to do their best during patrols. I've had leadership roles before, including being a head mod on several discord, several Garry's Mod servers, as well as being a head voice actor on some projects. I know how to get into people's heads, and understand where they're coming from. However, there's no excuse for EXTREME stupidity, or intentional stupidity. That is simply not acceptable. Like I said, I'm tolerant, but assertive. If I have to bring the hammer down, I will.
This is a lot of filler/ Stuff that is not needed

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Tell the i2 that this is not acceptable behavior for a CP unit. Even civilians shouldn't be doing it. I will pull the i2 aside and have a quick chat with them, but not punish them. an i2 unit is still relatively new, and deserves a heads up on what not to do.
And the Civs? Are you just gonna let them minge?

Tell the i1 that he needs to be in a PT and accompanied by an Officer in charge. If he/she responds well, then I'd offer them to join my PT so they can follow me in. If they respond poorly, I'll bring them out and scold them, or if necessary, reeducate them.
You got this scenario wrong, since it is for the 404 zone what would be the sewers, also it's on a completely different map.

Conclusion:
-Main-Section has a lot of filler
-1st Scenario needs more elaboration
-2nd Scenario is wrong

-Support

You got this scenario wrong, since it is for the 404 zone what would be the sewers, also it's on a completely different map.

Conclusion:
-2nd Scenario is wrong

-Support
Okay, we’ll I respect your opinion.

Conclusion:
-2nd Scenario is wrong

-Support
In response to your conclusion, I’ve redone part of my app. I hope you reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.