Accepted OfC Whitelist Application - shadefoox - Xih Vurr Laa

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadefoox

Barnacle
Jan 20, 2021
the depths of hell
Panel
View
In-game name: Xih Vurr Laa
Discord tag shade#7730
Timezone UK
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 29

Explaination of previous offences
Warned by Santos for FailRP broadcasts as City Administrator [9th April 2021]

Why should be you whitelisted for this role
I think I should be whitelisted for the Officer role because of the experience I have in the Civil Protection faction. I have had a lot of hard things to deal with thrown at me as a Civil Protection unit, and some of them could help me lead units of lower ranks or possibly new units to the right direction, so they can know what to do in those situations. Another reason is activity, I try my best to play everyday although there is a big gap in my activity last year. I think activity is a key factor for being a good OfC+. I think that I can be a fantastic leader and role model, by always doing what an OfC should do and staying serious. There are a lot of common mistakes new units can make, and I could always be by their side to let them know what they did wrong and help them out with it, I can also respect higher ranks, and will respect and work very well other whitelisted users.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
I do not play any other Garry's Mod servers, but since I have 16000xp, I think I have had a lot of experience in this role. I usually play Helix and Grid, because they are my favorite divisions to play as. I play union sometimes and I think Jury is fun.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
First of all, I would tell both of the citizens to stop immediately or face re-education. I would then tell the i2 to detain one of the citizens. I would then detain the other citizen. Once we have both prosecuted the citizens, I would take the Union i2 into an area that can't be accessed by non - uu personnel and tell him to stop this appalling behaviour. I would then hit him with the stunstick (on pacify) 3 times and them let him go. If things like this continued with the unit I would mark him defunct. I would also make a report on the citizens for micspamming.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
First, I would notify him that he should be with other units as the 404 zone is extremely dangerous. Secondly, I would wait 15 seconds. He may be chasing a suspect than ran out into the 404 zone. If he did not return within this period of time, I would ask him to come back immediately. If he was warned by me after this and did this again, he would face defunction.

Extra notes:
It's pretty late, so sorry if there's any mistakes I did not fix! I just wanted to have this application finished, I worked hard on this application.
[EDIT] - I am playing union more, changing previous experience.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:

Fawful™️

Headcrab
Nov 25, 2020
Italy
Panel
View
Main section has what it needed to be said. Check
Scenarios are correct. Check
Activity for him is important. Check (too many inactive OFCs)

Conclusion: +support

The Apex Typhon

Barnacle
Jan 22, 2021
Panel
View
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 29
Reasonable and Good Hours
Explaination of previous offences
Warned by Santos for FailRP broadcasts as City Administrator [9th April 2021]
Relatively minor offense, considering the offenses I've seen other players hosting.
Why should be you whitelisted for this role
I think I should be whitelisted for the Officer role because of the experience I have in the Civil Protection faction. I have had a lot of hard things to deal with thrown at me as a Civil Protection unit, and some of them could help me lead units of lower ranks or possibly new units to the right direction, so they can know what to do in those situations. Another reason is activity, I try my best to play everyday although there is a big gap in my activity last year. I think activity is a key factor for being a good OfC+. I think that I can be a fantastic leader and role model, by always doing what an OfC should do and staying serious. There are a lot of common mistakes new units can make, and I could always be by their side to let them know what they did wrong and help them out with it, I can also respect higher ranks, and will respect and work very well other whitelisted users.
I can see all of this as true, they are not toxic, comply and are just nice overall, while it's not a novel, as stated by Zack multiple times, it is Quality over Quantity, and none of this can be declared filler. I also enjoy the willingness to assist new units.
(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
First of all, I would tell both of the citizens to stop immediately or face re-education. I would then tell the i2 to detain one of the citizens. I would then detain the other citizen. Once we have both prosecuted the citizens, I would take the Union i2 into an area that can't be accessed by non - uu personnel and tell him to stop this appalling behaviour. I would then hit him with the stunstick (on pacify) 3 times and them let him go. If things like this continued with the unit I would mark him defunct.
Well put, you understand the basic punishments for each turnout of this scenario.
I would also make a report on the citizens for micspamming.
Very good point, it's a rare detail in OfC applications, but should be done, not even I included this, they clearly have an understanding of Server Rules.
(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
First, I would notify him that he should be with other units as the 404 zone is extremely dangerous. Secondly, I would wait 15 seconds. He may be chasing a suspect than ran out into the 404 zone. If he did not return within this period of time, I would ask him to come back immediately. If he was warned by me after this and did this again, he would face defunction.
Great answer, however I would recommend a F3 of the player if they are active in the 404 zone for longer and amputated an anti-citizen, though said anti-citizen will likely have already done this.

+Support, large amount of thought put in.

Zack™

Antlion
CP Faction Lead
Feb 21, 2020
Stabilization-jurisdiction 1
Panel
View
Hello,

Very good application, as such we have decided to accept your officer application. Please make sure to use the #role-requests channel in the Civil Protection discord to request your officer role, and link this application in your message.

Once your roles have been assigned, you are able to request officer training by using the #training-request text channel. Additionally, you should login using Steam at http://cpdb.impulse-community.com/ in order for the system to process your registration.

Congratulations, and we hope to see you in your new position soon!
Kind regards, Zack.

Reactions: j4ckno
Status
Not open for further replies.