Accepted OfC Whitelist Application - Pigone♥ - Satt Saint

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigone♥

Houndeye
Nov 28, 2020
Turkey
Panel
View
In-game name: Satt Saint
Discord tag RadioSoda!#0903
Timezone Other
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 12

Explaination of previous offences
FearRP and PainRP Violation: My mind is foggy about this one.

15-second rule: Was in a literal warzone with rebels. Broke the 15-second rule while in a fight inside the 404 zone.

RDM: Forgot Grids can go rogue.

FailRP text screen: Textscreen consisted of "the headcrab jambalaya" though it can be actual food.

Metagaming: Was A İ3, İ1s finding the secret area at Sector B by "knocking on it", though it was not metagame. Got 5 Armed rebels killed because of it.

Attacking w/o rebel suit (warn): Forgot to wear my suit.

Suicide as CP (warn): I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had to do something very urgent and I had to commit suicide.

Random Block Search (warn)

RDM (warn)

Going into the city as OTA (warn): was chasing the CA and forgot I was a mace.

Broadcasting as İ1: Was bored and didn't think it was extremely severe action.

Why should be you whitelisted for this role?
I am very active on the server and I would love to help the UU faction to be better. I have seen multiple units that are not listening to orders and acting very incompetent in the fields recently. How we will solve this? By being strict and with them and always keeping an eye on them. An OFC+ unit must be strict to the enlisted but also should respect and help them. I have been a leader of multiple PTs and most of the members are happy with my leading style. I have held multiple situations (being fully RP or not) how they should be held. Handling these situations require standing out from other units, being coordinated, being efficient, having an open mind, and controlling your stress. A supervisor must be a perfect role model for the enlisted units. OFC Unit must have a strict yet caring attitude to be respected by the enlisted. Being too much caring and friendly will make you look soft and the enlisted will use that for their own good, severing the faction. Being too strict will cause the units to not listening to you more, this will lead to the same result of being too much soft on the enlisted. As a supervisor, I will shape the units how they should be.
Every Unit of course will not be the same. Some will be decent, some will be problematic. But I will never give up on them and will make them decent whatever it takes; hours, days maybe even weeks. I will make that unit perfect. Even the unit is stubborn, uncaring, and a mess of a man; I will make him better. How you may ask, determination, care, friendship, teamwork, and never having a limit on competence, always expanding!

Previous experience as Civil Protection
A Lot. Mainly played Union or Jury.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Tell the unit to suspend and the citizens to isolate. Non-compliant citizens will be arrested for non-compliance and 10-103m. The unit, however, will be brought inside nexus away from the citizens. The Unit will be punished by a re-education. If he/she continues, the unit will be marked 10-103m and will be executed inside the nexus.

After the whole procedure, I would report him to a moderator.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
The jury may be in a chase, so I would remind him of the "15-second rule".
If not in a chase, I will tell the unit to come back. I would give him/her a verbal warning.
The jury's non-compliance inside Sector C vent (him/her still going deeper inside the 404 zones) will make the unit marked autonomous. If the Unit responds to me LOOC that he is a rouge, I would remind him about the rouge rules LOOC, not punishing the unit.

Extra notes:
Due to the support of my friends and the positivity of my last app, I decided to try again.
I want to help the UU faction by getting rid of the minuses of the faction.

Be honest while typing your decision.

thank you.

by, King-0

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:

Crow

Headcrab
Nov 8, 2020
croatia(hell)
Panel
View
Eh, Neutral
You're a good CP yes, but your english needs improvement, I see you make many mistakes both in typing and speaking.
And your punishements are a bit severe, whenever I was with you, you would always say "We should just kill him" "Re educate him!" when a unit did something wrong

Reactions: Pigone♥

Pigone♥

Houndeye
Nov 28, 2020
Turkey
Panel
View
Eh, Neutral
You're a good CP yes, but your English needs improvement, I see you make many mistakes both in typing and speaking.
And your punishments are a bit severe, whenever I was with you, you would always say "We should just kill him" "Re-educate him!" when a unit did something wrong
Fixed multiple typing errors and thank you.

The Apex Typhon

Headcrab
Jan 22, 2021
That one rainy place that loves potatoes.
Panel
View
Explains stuff well.
It sounds more like you're describing OfC, not what you'll be doing as OfC.
(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Scenario is correct.
(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
Scenario is correct.

Personal notes:
Chill person.
Is a good leader.
Knows how to get things done.

See new review.

Last edited:

Pigone♥

Houndeye
Nov 28, 2020
Turkey
Panel
View
Explains stuff well.
It sounds more like you're describing OfC, not what you'll be doing as OfC.

Scenario is correct.

Scenario is correct.

Personal notes:
Chill person.
Is a good leader.

-/+Support, mediocre application, doesn't stand out too much. Doesn't reflect your leadership qualities well.
Edited things you have pointed out.

The Apex Typhon

Headcrab
Jan 22, 2021
That one rainy place that loves potatoes.
Panel
View
Good main section.
Perfect
Perfect

Personal notes:
Chill person.
Is a good leader.

+Support

• Love

Milky

Headcrab
Dec 22, 2020
Panel
View
He's a good player in general.
+ Most of the time he plays CP.
+ He takes his time while doing stuff.
- Need improvement with his grammer and stuff.
So far +SUPPORT

Zack™

Houndeye
CP Faction Lead
Feb 21, 2020
middle of nowhere in Lithuania
Panel
View
Hello,

Good application.
We have decided to accept your officer application. Please make sure to use the #role-requests channel in the Civil Protection discord to request your officer role, and link this application in your message.

Once your roles have been assigned, you are able to request officer training by using the #training-request text channel. Additionally, you should log in using Steam at http://cpdb.impulse-community.com/ in order for the system to process your registration.

Congratulations, and we hope to see you in your new position soon!
Kind regards, Zack.

Reactions: wheat
Status
Not open for further replies.