Denied OfC Whitelist Application - Pandicorn - Sierra Mcdoughnn

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandicorn

Snark
Jun 8, 2021
Panel
View
In-game name: Sierra Mcdoughnn
Discord tag Pandicorn#5754
Timezone US East
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 6

Explaination of previous offences

Why should be you whitelisted for this role?
the reason why I should be whitelisted is I love being a to control my own PT unit's I allow me to learn what I need to become an OFC leading other people, helping them understand what we need to do as the UU

Previous experience as Civil Protection
I was an OFC+ on a server I use to be super admin on Nerd 4 tech community and it was amazing I thought all cp's what they need to do as a job to keep the city safe

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Approach the unit and tell him to suspend his actions and citizens to isolate from the area. If the citizens continue to dance and jump around I will call for backup and order other units to arrest them for non-compliance and 10-103m. After gathering all of the citizens and making them isolate/get arrested I will get the unit to a lonely spot where he will be re-educated and told not to do this again. If he does continue this behavior after re-education I will call him on the radio to the Nexus Armory and proceed to defunct him for 10-103m and failing to do his duty.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
If he's in a chase there is a 15-second rule that allows you to enter a 404 zone for 15 seconds straight if you have a valid reason. I'll ask him out about the reason and if the reason is valid I'll let him go without a warning. However, if the reason was not correct and he wasn't chasing anybody or was just looking around there I will give them a verbal warning and remind them of the rules of going into the 404 zones. If he continues doing so after my verbal warning I would proceed to re-educate him for not listening to orders and give him a final warning. If he continues after re-education I would defunct him in the Nexus Armory for insubordination and failing to complete his tasks after multiple warnings.

Extra notes:
I have nearly 3060xp if somebody was curious. I hope my app is not filled with filler now and I will be hopefully accepted into the OfC ranks I normally play as cp because it easy better than rebels

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

KingBlevins

Headcrab
Apr 22, 2020
Panel
View
We need a bot to auto deny apps that don't meet the word count for the WL section. Also gonna add 6 hours per week? Get that playtime up my guy.

Reactions: wheat

Zack™

Houndeye
CP Faction Lead
Feb 21, 2020
middle of nowhere in Lithuania
Panel
View
Hello,

Unfortunately, your officer application has been denied at the review stage. The reason for this verdict is fairly clear, you cannot meet the needed requirements.

Thank you for your application. If you have any questions or believe I was unfair, feel free to start a forum DM with me. Please do not submit another application for two weeks.

Kind regards, Zack.

Status
Not open for further replies.