Denied OfC Whitelist Application - ocean man - Genjo Chen [ocean man is my steam]

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean man

Snark
Nov 25, 2021
Panel
View
In-game name: Genjo Chen [ocean man is my steam]
Discord tag ocean man#1754
Timezone US East
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 20

Explanation of previous offences
none

Why should you be whitelisted for this role?
I would say I should be whitelisted because I have had quite some experience on serious hlrp servers, and I'm going to attempt to put as much dedication to this role per say if I get it. But besides that I just wanna be on most of the time commanding units aren't and just help out say there is a needed jw or they need ofc+ approval for something like that. And I would like to give this a try being that I have not done this before. But to sum it all up I am on a lot currently because this server is extremely fun being that the server I was on before this one died out and is sadly getting removed.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
I had experience on a serious hlrp server named aurora and there you needed to have at least 3 weeks on the server and write a whole application.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
I would yell "disperse" for the citizens and for the unit I would mark him defunct for being quite stupid on duty. Now say the citizens did not obey me yelling at them to disperse, I would radio for back-up so I could have units to shoot them say they were to run, and attempt to arrest them all for disobeying the civil protection and shoot the ones that run.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
I would radio for him to get back now, very small chance he does not because hes an i1 but if he does not then mark him defunct.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

swedish_guy

Houndeye
Feb 9, 2020
Somewhere in sweden
Let's start reading this funny application.

Main section is 123 words, 23 above the minimum.

Claims 2.8 hours per day,

The main section has a lot of filler, and unnecessary words.

User started playing about 10 days ago, and looking from his panel and doing some minor math it would give him 600-1200XP. (XP unsure, panel is wonky at times)

Scenario 1

You would amputate the union in the middle of the road?

Not very descriptive, could work more on that.

Scenario 2

Not very descriptive, could work more on that.

You'd just call him back? Not reeducate him?

Final notes.

Player seems to lack basic knowledge of codes, and how a OfC should act, not to mention them only having played for little over a week. Recommend you take more than a couple minutes to write up a OfC application, and not just wing it the moment you get enough XP.

Feel free to edit it the application, you can still do that to help with your chances of getting an OfC whitelist.

xSovietBear

Hunter
CP Faction Lead
Feb 12, 2020
City 17 District 47 Nexus
Hello,

We appreciate your interest in becoming a supervisor, however, upon reviewing your application, panel and feedback from the community, I am sad to inform you that you will not receive a whitelist at this time. If you wish to re-apply in the future, make sure you read and meet the requirements before submitting your application.

Thank you for your application. If you wish to debate the verdict of your application, or have any questions regarding it, please submit a Forum DM (any messages on Discord will simply be ignored). You may not submit an application for two weeks (14 days).

Kind regards,
xSovietBear

Status
Not open for further replies.