Denied OfC Whitelist Application - Gary's Mod - Jeffery Chubbs

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary's Mod

Snark
May 26, 2021
Panel
View
In-game name: Jeffery Chubbs
Discord tag Jamsy#7414
Timezone US East
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 18

Explaination of previous offences
I do not believe I have.

Why should be you whitelisted for this role?
I enjoy being apart of the U.U. , on many late nights many fellow combine seem disorganized and very tense with some being very inept. I would like to change that and would like to push more combine to their limits, seeing how they react in those stressful situations and so forth I want to make our city the safest as it can be. Many times I can see a lot of confusion and at times, many combine patrolling alone, I will solve this issue making sure every combine is in a PT that fits their skill and knowledge within the force, keeping them as active as they can be. In many circumstances I take lead of my PT squad only handling affairs that I know my squad is ready for, keeping a open head and keeping the stress level down from many of my fellow units. I am used to training and keeping many newer units in check and out of trouble, usually I play a lot of UNION but many times I am seen as playing a GRID or HELIX if we are lacking any. A main issue with a lot of fellow combine I work with is communication, I want to be able to solve this issue having them more active within their radios and squad radios. In a situation of dire mishap I will make sure that my units are in order and assembled correctly. I will make sure that any issue or problem we may have will be solved with the necessary information so that my decision-making will be effective, while taking initiative to making sure that the issue is fully resolved.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
Years back I used to be very active on many hl2rp servers playing combine almost and every time I would join those servers, but it has been a good bit.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
I would tell the citizens to first Isolate and after that telling the i2 to suspend if the citizens are non-compliant after multiple warnings I would have them arrested for 10-103M and Non-compliance after making sure the situation is handled I would bring the i2 unit inside of the nexus or a secure area to warn and even re-educate, if they just so happen to continue after the warnings they would be marked 10-103m and executed, or marked defunct.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
I would tell them to ripcord unless they have a reason of chase reminding them of the 15 second rule, and if they have complied I would give them a spoken warning and telling them to not go in alone with it as well being Civil status, if they just so happen to non-comply after multiple warnings they would be marked as Autonomous. If they happen to reply in LOOC stating that they have gone rouge I would give him a reminder of rouge rules in LOOC.

Extra notes:
I have had much support and by my fellow combine and I am looking forward to many honest outlooks and viewpoints.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:

coffe

Headcrab
Apr 12, 2021
Panel
View
I really like this application.
Is a nice dude
Totally knows what he is doing
Helps out a lot

You could make the main part a bit bigger and yea
-/+ support
Leaning to +support

The Apex Typhon

Headcrab
Jan 22, 2021
That one rainy place that loves potatoes.
Panel
View
Seems good.
Doesn't explain why you want to be and why you should be, a mistake many applications make.

Could contain examples of leadership.
(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Good.
(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
Excellent.

Personal notes:
Don't know them, but they seem relatively competant.

See new review.

Last edited:

Gary's Mod

Snark
May 26, 2021
Panel
View
Seems good.
Doesn't explain why you want to be and why you should be, a mistake many applications make.

Could contain examples of leadership.

Good.

Excellent.

Personal notes:

-/+Support, add some examples of leadership.
Added some more information while editing a bit more.

The Apex Typhon

Headcrab
Jan 22, 2021
That one rainy place that loves potatoes.
Panel
View
Well written.
Great
Fantastic

Personal notes:

+Support

Zack™

Houndeye
CP Faction Lead
Feb 21, 2020
middle of nowhere in Lithuania
Panel
View
Hello,

Unfortunately, your officer application has been denied at the review stage. The reason for this verdict is fairly clear, you cannot meet the needed requirements.

- I will be honest, although your application is fine it is extremely poorly structured and may be made in a way simpler way. And with the current amount of OfC numbers, I do not intend to take chances.
- Although not the main reason, your current activity is not enough for us to decide if we can trust you with this position. I highly suggest playing for a week or two to avoid such problems.

Thank you for your application. If you have any questions or believe I was unfair, feel free to start a forum DM with me. Please do not submit another application for two weeks.

Kind regards, Zack.

Status
Not open for further replies.