Denied OfC Whitelist Application - Flamango - Raven Mangoguy

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamango

Snark
Sep 22, 2020
Panel
View
In-game name: Raven Mangoguy
Discord tag flamango#3293
Timezone UK
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 8

Explaination of previous offences
I'm not sure if i was warned or not(most likely no)

Why should be you whitelisted for this role
This server has been very intresting for me and i really enjoyed it alot, I Have been playing CP, Rebel, and Citizen for a while now and i think i know how everything basically works now, I Am very good at RPing and i have good English BOTH Verbally and in typing, I Am also very active which could give me an advantages during the quite times,I Am also polite yet forceful, I Have the ability to stay calm during situations, and to respect higher ups Due to my staff experience on other servers, I Was Also never banned on the server And have good knowledge of the Rules, I've played many RP servers Including serious RP Ones Which gives me a benefit on Good Serious RPing, Being an OfC in this server is something i would love to do.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
My Previous experiences as a CP Unit was pretty good tbh, Great RP And all.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Tell him to stop or Be arrested for mentally unfit, I'd also give them a punishment (such as batons punishment or chores)

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
First ask them why are they inside, and then Force them to get out of the area, In some cases i might even punish them with my baton depending on how terrible their reason to enter is.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

wheat

Hunter
Aug 1, 2020
Aperture Laboratories
Panel
View
Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
What about the union i2?
(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
Incorrect
Why should be you whitelisted for this role
Doesn’t tell me why you should be OfC
Explaination of previous offences
Check panel?

-Support

Chosen

Antlion
Feb 16, 2021
UK
steamcommunity.com
Panel
View
https://gyazo.com/65f8fc37512508a3ada633c45411205e
Massive flatline along with the two scenarios being short

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Tell him to stop or Be arrested for mentally unfit, I'd also give them a punishment (such as batons punishment or chores)

First ask them why are they inside, and then Force them to get out of the area, In some cases i might even punish them with my baton depending on how terrible their reason to enter is.
-Support

XiRuS

Barnacle
-Support
8 hours isn't enough.
The scenarios need a lot improvement because they're too short and the first scenario isn't answered correctly(It doesn't say what would you do with the i2).
The main section is poor and it's too short(atleast for me)

Zack™

Houndeye
CP Faction Lead
Feb 21, 2020
Lithuania, Vilnius
Panel
View
Hello,

Unfortunately, your officer application has been denied at the review stage. The reason for this verdict is fairly clear, you cannot meet the needed requirements.

- Application needs a rework as it is very poor.
- Inactivity on the server.

Thank you for your application, if you have any questions or believe I was unfair, feel free to start a forum DM with me. Please do not submit another application for two weeks.

Kind regards, Zack.

Status
Not open for further replies.