Accepted OfC Whitelist Application - Fisq - Ralph Ralphenstein

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisq

Barnacle
Jul 23, 2021
Panel
View
In-game name: Ralph Ralphenstein
Discord tag Fisq#0001
Timezone US West
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 10

Explanation of previous offences
I have no previous offences.

Why should you be whitelisted for this role?
I should be whitelisted as an OfC because I show many leaderships skills in my roleplay and very clearly am ready for the responsibilities that the role pertains to. I often find myself in situations where I am leading other units in a PT or teaching newer units how to properly use their equipment and patrol. I am always on the lookout to not only improve myself, but to help others improve as a civil protection unit by pointing out any mistakes that may get them in trouble, while teaching them the proper way to handle whatever it may be. I am not very hot-headed and can handle myself while properly assessing situations under pressure and stress. I am very good at commanding other lower-ranking units during stressful situations to help quickly suppress and remove any threat or whatever it may be in said situation.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
I mainly play as a Union i1 or Helix i1.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
The first thing I would do is yell at everyone to suspend and focus on getting the music out of the situation first. Starting with shoving the person playing music and telling them to get against the wall, I would then proceed with re-education. If any time during this scenario the i2 attempts to leave, I will command them to stay where they are. After the music is dealt with, if the other civilians haven't left already I will tell them to move along, and if they don't I will re-educate them. If the civilians are extremely non-compliant I will request backup from nearby units or my patrol team. After all of the civilians are out of the situation I will tell the i2 to come with me and take them to a more secluded area that is less populated. I will then explain to the unit that rather than joining the civilians, they should have prosecuted/re-educated the civilians as I did, and that their role as an i2 is to enforce the law and make sure the populace is obedient. Depending on the unit's behavior I might just let them off with that warning, if they are disobedient and arguing I will proceed with re-education, and let them know that if they keep up the same behavior they just displayed that they will be viable for de-servicement.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
If I actively watch the unit run into the 404 zone I will try to catch up to them and tell them to ripcord immediately, and then proceed to explain to them the guidelines for the 404 zones then give them a slap on the wrist by telling them to not enter again. If I hear about it second hand and I am not nearby I will radio the unit and tell them to come to my location immediately, and when they arrive I will explain the guidelines of the 404 zones, proceeding with the warning to not enter the 404 zone again. If the unit fails to comply in either situation I will mark them defunct over the radio and amputate them. If said defunction is not possible, I will try to make an F3 to report the unit going rogue as an i1 Jury.

Extra notes:
Old Tagline: Blade 4
Changing tagline since I've become aware it's not valid to ROLLER-7

I know my activity at the moment could use a boost, and I am actively improving it. I full-on intend on keeping at least 10 hours per week as CP.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: Swift

NpcManiac

Snark
Oct 8, 2021
Panel
View
Your application is great and you give a good insight on your hopes and strengths, but you do need to improve your hours so people can get to know you better. +support

Reactions: Fisq

Fisq

Barnacle
Jul 23, 2021
Panel
View
Your application is great and you give a good insight on your hopes and strengths, but you do need to improve your hours so people can get to know you better. +support
Thank you! Yes, I agree that the hours need to improve so I'm getting on more and more every day.

Cooki3z

Snark
May 27, 2020
Panel
View
+ Support I may not be well known around here and my two cents might be over looked but I've known Fisq for a few years now and has shown exceptional strengths in leading others, and handling stressful situations. In my opinion I think he'd be a good fit for being an Officer.

• Love

Swift

Game Moderator
Staff member
Mar 7, 2021
Alaska
Panel
View
+Support

I have known this user for quite some time, and stood alongside him in leadership positions elsewhere, and I believe he is a natural fit for this role. The application looks good, and I don’t have any doubts that whitelisting him would be a great addition to the faction.

• Love
Oct 17, 2020
Panel
View
Im giving this a NEUTRAL
And heres why,
Yes this is a great whitelist BUT last time i played with him he was afk a lot this was on a thursday so who fucking knows he might of had to shoo off a bunch of people from turkey or something i dunno, I would give this a +support if i had not seen him afk for like 70% of the time i was there.

• Confused
Reactions: Fisq and Cooki3z
Oct 17, 2020
Panel
View
+support

this player can easily meet the standards of ofc and contribute to the faction
I agree just on that one day I was with him he was afk a lot but that does not remove the fact this is a great whitelist,
And even then he does deserve it I mean when he wasent afk he was nice as hell so fuck i retract my vote
+Support

xSovietBear

Hunter
CP Faction Lead
Feb 12, 2020
City 24 Nexus
Hello @Fisq,

After reviewing your application, we believe you could be a good pick for the OfC job. Therefore, I am happy to announce that your whitelist application has been accepted. Please make sure to use the #role-requests channel in the Civil Protection Discord to request your officer role, and link this application in your message.

Once your roles have been assigned, you should login using Steam at http://cpdb.impulse-community.com/ in order for the system to process your registration*. After that, you will be able to request officer training by using the #training-request text channel.

Congratulations, and we hope to see you in your new position soon!

Kind regards,
xSovietBear

Status
Not open for further replies.