Denied OfC Whitelist Application - engineer/gaming - Schrodinger

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coffe

Barnacle
Apr 12, 2021
Panel
View
In-game name: Schrodinger
Discord tag MPF HELIX TR O9 4632#8576
Timezone Europe
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 35

Explaination of previous offences
I were given 1 warning for placing bright lights, that is and my last warning. I were not given any kicks, bans or combine bans, only this 1 warn.

Why should be you whitelisted for this role
I should be whitelisted as a Civil protection unit because through my 2 month playtime of Impulse I learned to be more strict and serious during my roleplay. I think that when I become a OfC (If I do become one) I would be serving PT assignment if there was a small rebel attack, I will be acting like a OfC, I would be re-educating Civil protection units that do not comply with my orders, I have good skills of leadership due to playing a lot of LDR as a OTA unit before making this application, During my i1 rank period i have led couple of PT's successfully, If I become a OfC i would be leading PT's when a PT assignment happens if some units cannot join a PT due to being full I would be making a PT and tell them to enter. I started playing Impulse 2 months ago reaching a lot of XP in that time to getting over 3800xp. And I would love a new kind of a scenario as a OfC. I would bring safety to the higher ranks then me (for example a DcO or a CmD) and I would bring safety to citizens and civil workers by defeating rebels.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
I do have previous experience as Civil protection from playing Eternal networks (I played Eternal networks apex a month before Impulse)

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
I would respond saying "Union I2 suspend your actions and continue your duty or you will be marked defunct!"
And I would give 3 warning to the citizens to isolate/leave the area and if they don't I would be taking my stunstick put it on pacify and start hitting them until they leave, if they don't leave I would be calling a Grid i1 or higher to come to my 10-20 and deploy a tear gas (if it's civil unrest).
After that I will tell the Union i2 to not do that again and I would give him a re-education of three hits from my stunstick. And if he does it again I would be taking him to Nexus and mark him defunct and tell him to face the wall and amputate him (in Nexus).

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
I would give him 15 seconds to respond to my radio message and if he doesn't I would try to find him and tell him to come with me. I would be telling him to go back to his earlier duty and to retreat back to his Patrol Team if he is in one, If he would to leave I would give him re-education then take him back to his Patrol Team if he is in one. I would tell the Patrol teams leader that if the Jury i1 is in that he left the patrol of the said PT. And I would tell other CP units to not be like him. And since from my knowing CP units can go in 404 zone only when it's CU or JW. And if he does it again I would say to the Patrol Teams leader to take extra attention on the Jury i1. And if he does it again I would mark the Jury i1 defunct.

Extra notes:
Hello i am Schrodinger, You can contact me at discord by typing MPF HELIX TR O9 4632#8576
I mostly play Impulse after school and before school.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:

wheat

Hunter
Aug 1, 2020
Aperture Laboratories
Panel
View
Really like this but,
Scenario's I would make longer
And really, OfC's shouldn't care for the CA lol. Yeah the DcO's, DvL's, and CmD but not the CA.
(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
Rework this scenario

Will not give a verdict till user has made changes

coffe

Barnacle
Apr 12, 2021
Panel
View
Really like this but,
Scenario's I would make longer
And really, OfC's shouldn't care for the CA lol. Yeah the DcO's, DvL's, and CmD but not the CA.

Rework this scenario

Will not give a verdict till user has made changes
Hello, I have edited the application and extending the scenarios, also I deleted the part telling that I would give the CA safety.

Zack™

Houndeye
CP Faction Lead
Feb 21, 2020
Lithuania, Vilnius
Panel
View
Hello,

Unfortunately, your officer application has been denied at the review stage. The reason for this verdict is fairly clear, you cannot meet the needed requirements.

- Saw you place up MASSIVE signs in the plaza saying 'we want all rebels/citizens who hate the UU a very pleasant fuck you', don't know if you tried to make this look like some UU propaganda but this just looked like pure minge.
- On multiple counts have you asked me over OOC-chat when I will review applications to the point you said 'you have no patience', thus breaking the protocol for applications that I put in Impulse civil protection announcements.

I suggest taking what I said into consideration if you plan to reapply.

Thank you for your application, if you have any questions or believe I was unfair, feel free to start a forum DM with me. Please do not submit another application for two weeks.

Kind regards, Zack.

• Wow
Reactions: wheat
Status
Not open for further replies.