Denied OfC Whitelist Application - Doodle - Samuel Bentley

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle

Snark
Mar 14, 2021
Panel
View
In-game name: Samuel Bentley
Discord tag Doodle#1530
Timezone US East
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 12

Explanation of previous offences
I have 3 warns, 5 bans. These are really old bans.

Warns:

5907 Combine Ban(Spamming VC's) Creamy 12.04.2021 14:41 Half-Life 2: Roleplay
5883 RDM Sprite Cran 10.04.2021 23:43 Half-Life 2: Roleplay
5465 Props in letter chute Santos 20.03.2021 23:03 Half-Life 2: Roleplay

Bans:

Ban Date: 14.03.2021 19:04
Reason: Leaving to avoid roleplay.

Ban Date: 16.03.2021 23:30
Reason: LTARP (after broadcast)

Ban Date: 21.03.2021 01:41
Reason: LTARP (Arrest) (Repeat offender)

Ban Date: 12.04.2021 21:40
Reason: E2 Abuse

Ban Date: 24.04.2021 23:47
Reason: LTARP | DCing Right Before Defunction (this was CA, NOT CP, I got defuncted for sending Morse code in a broadcast) | Repeat Offender

I do not LTARP anymore.

Why should you be whitelisted for this role?
I have a high level of ability when it comes to playing CP, as stated in the application requirements. I have never been defuncted as Civil Protection. I mainly patrol as a UNION i1. While patrolling, I have engaged and successfully neutralized many rebels, calling them out to my PT whenever I see them. I obey the orders of the higher ranked officers above me, moving in whenever they say, ripcording whenever they tell me to.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
Back in ~2014, I was CP on a now-defunct HL2RP server, and I was CP on Combine VS Rebels

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
IC, I tell the civilians to isolate, and call a GRID to tear gas him. I tell him to follow me to the nexus. I ask him what his job is. I then re educate him. If he continues, I will attempt to bring him to the nexus, say over radio "UNION (number) is 10-108 for 10-103m, 10-22 BSL." I will then defunct the i2.

OOC, I will record it and post a ban request on the forums.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
I do /y Jury! Ripcord! to him. If he ignores, I do it again. If he ignores again, I radio "Jury (number) is 10-108 and marked autonomous."

Extra notes:
I change my RP name every now and then. Also, my playtime will improve over the following weeks, I can guarantee you of that.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

xSovietBear

Hunter
CP Faction Lead
Feb 12, 2020
City 17 District 47 Nexus
Hello,

We appreciate your interest in becoming a supervisor, however, upon reviewing your application, panel and feedback from the community, I am sad to inform you that you will not receive a whitelist at this time. If you wish to re-apply in the future, make sure you read and meet the requirements before submitting your application.

Thank you for your application. If you wish to debate the verdict of your application, or have any questions regarding it, please submit a Forum DM (any messages on Discord will simply be ignored). You may not submit an application for two weeks (14 days).

Kind regards,
xSovietBear

Status
Not open for further replies.