OfC Whitelist Application - coolblox342 - John Paul

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

coolblox342

Snark
Feb 12, 2021
Panel
View
In-game name: John Paul
Discord tag Nyphline#2795
Timezone Other
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 6

Explaination of previous offences
I’ve been combine banned and warn I’ve been combine banned once and warned twice I got combine banned for shooting up the elevator shaft with somebody in it in the citadel I got warned for saying the F word to somebody and I warned for shooting up the elevator

Why should be you whitelisted for this role
Because I wanna help others and I’d love to help out around the community and help new CPs in need. I also wanna be whitelisted because I wanna make a role model for how CPs should and will act. I wanna help other command members in need aswell as I wanna see what it’s like to be a CP.

Previous experience as Civil Protection

Apartment block sweeping and patrolling experience

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?

I’d walk over and say suspend if the unit didn’t stop I’d give him another warning to suspend and then I’d take defunct actions against him.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
I’d ask him nicely but with force to leave the area if he didn’t I’d warn him and if he stayed in the area I’d defunct him.

Extra notes:
N/A

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:

Crow

Barnacle
Nov 8, 2020
Panel
View
You need 100 words in the Why you should be whitelisted
You have no previous Experience?
Your scenario questions need more detail and the second one is just wrong
-support

Red Rose

Barnacle
Sep 22, 2020
Panel
View
*Combine banned is a big no-no.
*Main section is under 100 words.
*Scenarios are a joke.
*No previous experiences as Civil Protection?
*You can only dedicate 4 hours a week?

Conclusion: -SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reactions: Azio

Adsin15

Antlion
Oct 12, 2020
Panel
View
-59 words in the first section... 59 words.
-Combine banned is very bad.
-You don't go in depth about your previous experience at all.
-The scenario answers are not very good
-Support