Denied OfC Whitelist Application - Caplo - Caplo

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View
In-game name: Caplo
Discord tag mid#1825
Timezone Other
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 40

Explanation of previous offences
none

Why should you be whitelisted for this role?
Because I understand leadership and want to help other CPs have a goal a leader is a guiding hand to help others see a goal and go for it. Also to help them get back on track when needed. I know a lot of leadership skills. It is not about fear but respect as if they see weakness and they fear you they will take advantage if you are respected they will help you get stronger. You are only as strong as your weakest link so make that weak link as strong as you can and you will never brack. I know how to lead without being a ass or yelling it’s not about yelling it’s about me gideing others to help them be more effective as a team I believe I deserve a change at a OfC I see units trying to be effective just stand around I have tactics to use our numbers effectively witch i use in when on duty such as walk down every street report repeatedly if everyone did this i believe everyone wold be more effective as a team that is what being a OfC is about makeing your team effective and I believe I have the skills to do that I just want a chance I may not look good on paper I know but I know how to be effective and I really want a shot at OfC I believe if you see me at work you will too.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
I have been playing as CP for a long time and I play a PT lead a lot so I know how to lead a patrol of units.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
I walk up to the unit and ask him to talk to me in private. Two reasons for this so we don't become a target and it looks bad to have a leader publicly reprimand someone it makes us look weak. First of all I would try to understand why they are doing this and make them understand its disruptive and makes CPs look dumb and this is a warning if you keep it up I will talk to someone about getting him blacklisted as he isn't behaving is a way a CP should act in public. If civs see CPs acting mingey they will belive its ok but we cant deal with all the civs so we deal with the CPs. I don’t believe the civs are a issue in this situation also The question does not stay if it’s just the unit doing it or all the civs

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
I would tell him by being alone he makes himself a target and he might as well just shot If he is going to pull dumb stuff like that. It is better to make them understand why something is bad rather then just yelling at them to stop if you make them understand they won't WANT to do it. If you just sare them into it they may just do it behind your back. Also I wold tell them if they are alone they may be targented

Extra notes:
time zone is CST but that is not listed I have a issue whare I cant see words in my head so no matter how much I put into this it wont look vary good however I dont feel like that will stop me from being a good OFC so maybe we can work something out so you can assnce if I wold make a good OFC I lead as a I1 I just want to show myself as what I CP should be I want to lead not for power but to help the CPs be held to a high standred

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:
  • Confused
Reactions: nick

NpcManiac

Snark
Oct 8, 2021
Panel
View
Your first scenario completely forgot about the citizens and the second one you didnt point out the jurys mistakes and make him aware of the dangers -SUPPORT

• Confused

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View
Your first scenario completely forgot about the citizens and the second one you didnt point out the jurys mistakes and make him aware of the dangers -SUPPORT
I did he needs to expane to him
Your application is very minimal, its pretty short.

Im gonna give this application a -SUPPORT
Why is being short mean I didnt try I have issue whare I cant see words in my so anything I type is not going to look vary good unless I spend like 2 or 3 hours on it so no matter how I type tis not going to look good

• Confused

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View
Because the civs arent the issue main isusse
there its the Jury thats the issue

• Confused

Sable

Headcrab
Sep 12, 2021
United Kingdom
Panel
View
+/- Neutral leaning Support Although I believe I have never seen you in-game I feel like you are someone I could agree with effectively with your mindset, however as stated above, you need to enact on the citizens in scenario 1, you cannot enter that situation seeing the civs as too much to handle, interlock into a PT, disperse them and prosecute if need be, after stabilization, taking the CP to a private area (preferably UU owned) is valid. Your mindset of keeping morale and not letting the CP faction look weak is massively commendable to me, I see a lot of demoralization from CPs arguing in earshot of Citizens. It would be great for you to provide more leadership examples so we can see what type of situations you are knowledgeable in. Make sure to add that you would explain to the Jury in AD the rules of entering AD alone and explain what you would do if the Jury is incohesive. I believe you know what you are doing, you just haven't thought about adding it as you deem it not as important, everything is vital and you need reasoning and verdict for all outcomes. Your mindset is what leans me towards support, regarding morals and taking to account how people may react given your demeanor. Good Luck !

• Confused

Zero_

Barnacle
Jun 5, 2021
Panel
View
Your main section contains no leadership skills, you have nothing other than some philosophical statements.

You completely ignore all of the civilians in the situation; you only verbally warn him before you ask for a Combine Blacklist, no re-education or defunction; and you say you cannot deal with the civilians so you deal with the CPs.

You only talk to him? Don't tell him to ripcord? No re-education or warning? Don't venture the possible situations that could unfold?

I feel as if in both scenarios, you use filler to make it appear bigger. You say things such as, "It is better to make them understand why something is bad rather then just yelling at them to stop if you make them understand they won't WANT to do it. ", instead of actually answering how you would respond to the scenario. As well, both are incorrect.

Overall, this application is very sub-par. Many grammatical errors, many spelling errors, sub-par main section and scenario questions. Activity is very poor, very random over the past 2 years.

-Support

-Zero, whitelisted user.

• Confused
Reactions: nick and Zack™

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View
Your main section contains no leadership skills, you have nothing other than some philosophical statements.

You completely ignore all of the civilians in the situation; you only verbally warn him before you ask for a Combine Blacklist, no re-education or defunction; and you say you cannot deal with the civilians so you deal with the CPs.

You only talk to him? Don't tell him to ripcord? No re-education or warning? Don't venture the possible situations that could unfold?

I feel as if in both scenarios, you use filler to make it appear bigger. You say things such as, "It is better to make them understand why something is bad rather then just yelling at them to stop if you make them understand they won't WANT to do it. ", instead of actually answering how you would respond to the scenario. As well, both are incorrect.

Overall, this application is very sub-par. Many grammatical errors, many spelling errors, sub-par main section and scenario questions. Activity is very poor, very random over the past 2 years.

-Support

-Zero, whitelisted user.
Leader ship is phiospical statements

Santiago

Barnacle
Oct 6, 2021
Panel
View
I was just with this guy in a PT. He was helping this GRID i2 learn the ropes. He was very patient and even taught me somethings that I didn't know! He turned A JW into a lesson for the Grid and I. Overall very good OFC material
+Support

• Confused
Reactions: Sprite and nick

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View

-Support

-Zero, whitelisted user.
I feel a verbal warring is more than enough there as the fear of being killed because of being dumb is enof of teacher thare

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View
I was just with this guy in a PT. He was helping this GRID i2 learn the ropes. He was very patient and even taught me somethings that I didn't know! He turned A JW into a lesson for the Grid and I. Overall very good OFC material
+Support
[/QUOTE Thank you you whare a great member of the PT as well

• Confused
Reactions: Sprite and nick

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View
All reasons agreed with Zero. It is always best to state what you are good at, how you may stand out, what leadership qualities you hold, etc. At the moment application seems empty.

-SUPPORT.
I thought I did by sharing my mindset I may not lo
All reasons agreed with Zero. It is always best to state what you are good at, how you may stand out, what leadership qualities you hold, etc. At the moment application seems empty.

-SUPPORT.
edited

zachun 罩硼™

Houndeye
Apr 1, 2020
Panel
View
Interesting people steam pretty split on the app people who I have been in PTs with often tell me I wold be a good OFC with is one of the reasons I applied
Alright here's the issue. I would honestly be more lenient if you didn't had that many gramatical issues and hear me out. This might be a big issue that would cause lack of understanding and communication and it might get you demoted for a simple misunderstanding in which you won't really be able to exactly explain what happened in detail.

• Confused
Reactions: Sprite

zachun 罩硼™

Houndeye
Apr 1, 2020
Panel
View
his is a warning if you keep it up I will talk to someone about getting him blacklisted as he isn't behaving is a way a CP should act in public. If civs see CPs acting mingey they will belive its ok but we cant deal with all the civs so we deal with the CPs. I don’t believe the civs are a issue in this situation also The question does not stay if it’s just the unit doing it or all the civs
Here's the thing, you cannot really get them blacklisted/combine banned, you can only mark them defunct and if they continue then you can simply make an F3. About the civilian part, it states that they are playing Slavic music thru their mics so basically you can tell them to stop and if they continue you can engage and arrest them for 507 public malco. pliance.

• Confused
Reactions: Sprite

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View
Here's the thing, you cannot really get them blacklisted/combine banned, you can only mark them defunct and if they continue then you can simply make an F3. About the civilian part, it states that they are playing Slavic music thru their mics so basically you can tell them to stop and if they continue you can engage and arrest them for 507 public malco. pliance.
The way it was worded made it sound like it was just the unit doing it so that’s why I only punished him

• Confused
Reactions: Chillton and Sprite

Caplo

Snark
May 5, 2020
Panel
View
Alright here's the issue. I would honestly be more lenient if you didn't had that many gramatical issues and hear me out. This might be a big issue that would cause lack of understanding and communication and it might get you demoted for a simple misunderstanding in which you won't really be able to exactly explain what happened in detail.
it relly hasnet been a issue so far when I PT

• Confused
Reactions: Chillton
Status
Not open for further replies.