Denied OfC Whitelist Application - Bubby_Filler - Mae Madison

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubby_Filler

Snark
Jan 28, 2021
Panel
View
In-game name: Mae Madison
Discord tag Taustralian#0360
Timezone US East
How much time can you dedicate to playing as CP per week? 7

Explaination of previous offences
1. FailRP | Monkey Riot - I was fairly new at the time. I and some others were crouching and doing act zombie. One of them was playing monkey noises on their mic.

2. Bright Light Spam - Back on city 8, I placed multiple extremely bright lights in district 1.

3. FailRP | Suicide - I don't remember this one that much.

4. Sending Tires Thru CA's Chute - I spawned a tire in the plaza and someone sent it up the chute.

The ban. FailRP, Propspam | Extended - Me and a few other people were throwing pots and pans at the Nexus on D47. I was still somewhat new at the time.

Why should be you whitelisted for this role?
I believe I should be whitelisted because I believe I could be a good leader. I want to give my fellow Civil Protection units support if they needed it. I think that I could be a good example for my fellow Protection units. If any of my units needed support, I would respond to help them. I would try to make Civil Protection units try to do the best that they can. If one of the units were acting uncohesive, I would tell them to stop and warn them. I will try to do my best to be a good role model and a leader. If some units were in danger, I would respond to help them. I want the units to do their best. I want to try to be a great leader and help my fellow Protection units.

Previous experience as Civil Protection
Most of the time I'm on CP I usually play Grid. Sometimes I play Union and Helix, but not as often.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
I would tell the i2 to wait inside of the nexus. I would make the citizens disperse. Then, I would re-educate the i2. I would tell him if they do it again I'd mark them unfit for service.

(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
I would tell the jury to not go into the 404 zone, I would also tell him to wait for fractured code.

Extra notes:
I have a bad sleep schedule currently. I also have a low-quality microphone.

I confirm Yes
I agree Yes

Last edited:

Pigone♥

Houndeye
Nov 28, 2020
Turkey
Panel
View
-Support

-
Wrong answers for the scenarios. ( 1 needs to be more detailed, 2 is just WRONG )

-Did you learn English with XRA?

-Main section hardly passes 100 words.

-7 hours every week for CP, kinda low.

+good behaviour in-game.

FIX THESE ISSUES AND I WİLL REVİEW AGAİN.

Last edited:

SpecialLeach

Headcrab
Jan 16, 2021
UK
Panel
View
-Support

-
Wrong answers for the scenarios. ( 1 needs to be more detailed, 2 is just WRONG )

-Main section hardly passes 100 words.

-7 hours every week for CP, kinda low.

+good behaviour in-game.

FIX THESE ISSUES AND I WİLL REVİEW AGAİN.
Section 2 isn't exactly wrong it's just very lacking

The Apex Typhon

Headcrab
Jan 22, 2021
That one rainy place that loves potatoes.
Panel
View
Why should be you whitelisted for this role?
Just barely exceeds word limit.
Feels badly worded.

(Scenario) A UNION i2 unit is saying Bouncer bouncer! Bouncer bouncer! 6 9 Haha. to a group of civilians, that seems to be engaged in jumping around, dancing, and playing loud Slavic music on their microphones. How do you respond?
Wrong.
(Scenario) A JURY i1 unit runs into Sector C’s 404 entrance without any accompanying units during Civil status. What is your reaction?
Completely wrong, also way too short.

-Support

Nov 8, 2020
England/Turkey
Panel
View
Explaination of previous offences
1. FailRP | Monkey Riot - I was fairly new at the time. I and some others were crouching and doing act zombie. One of them was playing monkey noises on their mic.

2. Bright Light Spam - Back on city 8, I placed multiple extremely bright lights in district 1.

3. FailRP | Suicide - I don't remember this one that much.

4. Sending Tires Thru CA's Chute - I spawned a tire in the plaza and someone sent it up the chute.

The ban. FailRP, Propspam | Extended - Me and a few other people were throwing pots and pans at the Nexus on D47. I was still somewhat new at the time.
If you haven't already you should probably try appealing some of these because if you tell the banning mod that someone sent a tire that was yours up the chute they would probably believe you or as for the throwing pots or pans as long as you didnt spawn a bunch of the props and you weren't breaking FearRP or PainRP i dont see why it wouldnt get appealed unless you already tried

Jul 1, 2020
Earth
Panel
View
If one of the units were acting cohesive, I would tell them to stop and warn them
So being good is a bad thing?
I would tell the i2 to wait inside of the nexus. I would make the citizens disperse. Then, I would make the i2 defunct.
Too short of an answer and and bad grammar
I would tell the Jury to wait for 1-2 more units just to be safe.
No matter how many units there are, CPs are not allowed to enter 404 unless a JW/AJ is in progress, plus once again, too short of an answer.

In conclusion, -Support. If you improve your grammar, scenario answers and learn what to do for the best, I might change the Support.

-Support.

Zack™

Houndeye
CP Faction Lead
Feb 21, 2020
middle of nowhere in Lithuania
Panel
View
Hello,

Unfortunately, your officer application has been denied at the review stage. The reason for this verdict is fairly clear, you cannot meet the needed requirements.

- Poorly made application, all reasons stated above by the members of the community.

Thank you for your application. If you have any questions or believe I was unfair, feel free to start a forum DM with me. Please do not submit another application for two weeks.

Kind regards, Zack.

Status
Not open for further replies.