now stop suggesting about scanners

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Anthony (ATLIEN)

Sep 16, 2020
ok i saw many suggestions about scanners and will vin add it in the future???? there is the answer watch this video

(Now stop suggesting about scanners thank you)

Anthony (ATLIEN)

Sep 16, 2020
oh.
now name every thread included suggesting scanners, thank you.

avx

Feb 12, 2020
România
Panel
View
We won't have scanners. The video shows impulse's cut content, not a confirmed feature vin is working on

sem_daniel

Apr 15, 2020
Hong Kong
youtu.be
Panel
View

the latest suggest is in dec 15
means it already been almost 1 month
no one suggesting add scanners

Myth busted

Reactions: Rixo

Rixo

May 19, 2020
Argentina
Guys guys, lets do this, Vin won't add Scanners, but what if we ask him to add Helicopters, and and flying things, LIKE SCANNERS

Desxon

Nov 17, 2019
Guys guys, lets do this, Vin won't add Scanners, but what if we ask him to add Helicopters, and and flying things, LIKE SCANNERS
Sorry man, we already have E2 of those
Gotta keep things VIP only

Desxon

Nov 17, 2019
i don't even want the scanner it's kinda useless like imagine 10 scanners in the server holy shit
A scanner that can go into a certain zone and scout the area or fly over the reach of the enemy undetected, record their movement and report in real-time, warn CP's beforehand what equipment they carry AND their numbers so the CP's can send out the best response team instead of going in blind to a "Rebels sector B" that they got from a unit that got scared shitless at a glimpse of an armed rebel.

Even if u don't add special abilities that idk HELIX scanners have like recongizing a player IC name or a unit
Scanner can create problems for even big groups of rebels coz now instead of having CP's "checking out the request" a scanners flies through, identifies their trap and then gives CP the opportunity to actually send out enough units to the threat

But also you scanner can go there, see it's some CWU and send accordingly a single i3 to deal with it

I mean back on APEX scanners even went as far as they like just like SPEAR's
They float around 404 zones and rebels had to destroy them or risk a dumb civie or a unarmed rebel that can show them the entrance to metaprotected base

The E2 scanner does exactly that and a copy of this available for everyone would be enough for me, except it's literally VIP only and in the closed group of people, so not everyone can use'em