Ministry of Security and Commerce of the Resistance

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiman

Headcrab
Aug 28, 2020
United States
Panel
View
Oh by the way I wasn't saying my group will be better it will just be better like it won't die in a year no just kidding like you said you weren't being toxic right? so I won't

Oh by the way I wasn't saying my group will be better it will just be better like it won't die in a year no just kidding like you said you weren't being toxic right? and also I will happily ally in fact that's one of my goals I want to reunify (in a way) MSC and by the way the whole "using MSC logo" isn't what I meant I'm saying I'm gonna use the logo but as a damaged scrappy apearance so imagine it's rusty and beaten up with (whatever my group name will be) spray painted on it and I may make some other aquipment not used by them but what I imagine was used by them
That... What. We didn't say that your group will die in a year. It will die a lot longer if you continue like this. I lose braincells faster reading this than playing roblox.

Kinglightning07

Barnacle
Oct 16, 2020
Panel
View
you know what never mind I don't want to start off on the wrong foot before I even create my group ok NVM it won't be better it will just be equal to your and other rebel groups but I don't want to be enemies so I'm just gonna stop and tell you I think your group is great and I hope when I start my group we can be allies and not hate each other so I apologize for what I have said and I hope we can move on from this :) ;)

Sheepyk (Silver)

Headcrab
Sep 19, 2020
Scotland, UK
Panel
View
Although you are rebels i hope to see some great things from you! (Btw i meant that rebel comment as a joke (Can't believe i have to clarify that but better safe than sorry XD))

Status
Not open for further replies.