Ministry of Security and Commerce of the Resistance

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funi man

Headcrab
Feb 26, 2020
USA, California, San Diego
Panel
View
**You would spot a letter marked with a old fashioned red stamp.. the stamp was unrecognizable. You opened the letter, to reveal a typed up parchment. You would read the letter..**

Ministry of Security and Commerce of the Resistance

Greetings. This letter is for your eyes only. If you wish not to continue further for the risks it may pose, please burn this letter or dispose of it somehow.

The Ministry of Security and Commerce of the Resistance (MSCR) is a Resistance group lead by Chairman Robert Watson. The MSCR is heavily inspired by the Dominion of Man and the Metropolitan Security Council due to the impact it has left on multiple cities across the globe. Having MSCR in the title is but a tribute to the MSC, in which I hope those who have created it know how much they have helped us in these dire times. I also thank the Dominion of Man for the inspiration they have given us to create this committee.

You may be wondering what we have to offer, in which this letter will explain all the roles we have to offer, and for more to come. If you are interested in assisting the group without getting yourself in too much trouble, then I suggest joining and remaining under the title of Citizen Personnel. Citizen Personnel may attend certain events, but not all. They do not have any special benefits. They are a jack of all trades, and it is suggested to remain this title if you do not wish to carry responsibilities with you.

Now, let's say you like to sell things, and make a little money to spread the wealth among your comrades. If that is the case, the Business and Sales Department sounds just for you. Here, you can sell, trade, and make yourself known to other traders across the world.

If you are into construction and research, then the Research and Construction Department is meant for you.

Now, for the last major department, would be the Military Department. The Military Department is divided into two regiments. 1st Combat Regiment, and the 2nd Combat Regiment. The 1st Combat Regiment is if you are active in fighting, and the 2nd one is if you wish to lay back and only fight in major events..

If you require more information regarding the group, please send me a letter back regarding either your interest in joining or any questions..

**You would close the letter, looking closely at who send it. Dr. Robert Watson. You proceed to burn it.**

(OOC INFORMATION)
Hi, sorry if this sounds a little weird or the formatting is off. I don't usually use forums. I would like to real quick confirm some questions and concerns about the group.

1. Is this a Dominion of Man/ Metropolitan Security Council knockoff? Yes. It is heavily inspired by both. We are more relaxed, and interviews take five minutes. This is a group for everyone, let it be new players, or old. If we have multiple complaints about you or you are warned multiple times, you will be removed!
  2. Why didn't you just join the Dominion of Man? I felt that one, I always wanted to lead my own group, and it's always fun to lead others. My second thing is because the Dominion of Man takes in the best of the best, while this group is aimed for everyone. At the end of the day, we just want to have fun.
  3. What will happen when the actual MSC comes? If that does happen, I will attempt to help most of the members enter the MSC.
Want to join? Here is the Discord invite. https://discord.gg/xFAtajFH

Kinglightning07

Barnacle
Oct 16, 2020
Panel
View
wow well just wait because 20 days after I get unbanned you'll see my group (to be approved) on this sub forum page and it will also be a MSC rip off but better so basically better then this and DoM the plan will be to start out as an MSC remnant group (even though I never got into MSC) but slowly over time as we assimilate smaller rebel MSC remnant groups (not actual groups but in a way where we just slowly get more members from MSC we will act like they are from remnant groups slowly being assimilated) we will start out as scrappy rebranded looking stuff from MSC like bases so for instance our logo will be an MSC logo but whatever my group name will be that is spray painted on and then eventually when we reach a large amount of players from MSC enough that when you look at us could say we are simply just MSC we will rebrand in a way where we refurbish the symbol so it's just our name and then a regular rebel symbol behind it to match how MSC did it we will have new divisions and ranks like medical, base building, weapons building (but I will admit I will probably think of better division names then that) and we will also have a special rank being E2 so if we need something or someone with E2 like a vehicle or a different creature like a head crab (for RP purposes) we will say anybody with E2 will be needed during a group event (that's because I'm thinking I will have other things that will involve me announcing on the disc saying I need members online on the server I will also say what roles will be needed)

none of the less get ready people because I'ma coming

Fetor

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 24, 2020
Panel
View
wow well just wait because 20 days after I get unbanned you'll see my group (to be approved) on this sub forum page and it will also be a MSC rip off but better so basically better then this and DoM the plan will be to start out as an MSC remnant group (even though I never got into MSC) but slowly over time as we assimilate smaller rebel MSC remnant groups (not actual groups but in a way where we just slowly get more members from MSC we will act like they are from remnant groups slowly being assimilated) we will start out as scrappy rebranded looking stuff from MSC like bases so for instance our logo will be an MSC logo but whatever my group name will be that is spray painted on and then eventually when we reach a large amount of players from MSC enough that when you look at us could say we are simply just MSC we will rebrand in a way where we refurbish the symbol so it's just our name and then a regular rebel symbol behind it to match how MSC did it we will have new divisions and ranks like medical, base building, weapons building (but I will admit I will probably think of better division names then that) and we will also have a special rank being E2 so if we need something or someone with E2 like a vehicle or a different creature like a head crab (for RP purposes) we will say anybody with E2 will be needed during a group event (that's because I'm thinking I will have other things that will involve me announcing on the disc saying I need members online on the server I will also say what roles will be needed)

Ok

Saga

Zombie
Jul 21, 2020
Poland
Panel
View

please don't use msc's logo and there is already a msc remnant group

funi man

Headcrab
Feb 26, 2020
Panel
View

Um.. I don't exactly know how to exactly react to this. If I am gonna be honest, I don't want to be toxic but I don't exactly like how you go on the MSCRs forum post just to advertise your group.. Your ideas don't seem to be very clear, maybe it's because you didn't use grammar on this and my eyes hurt just from looking at it, but.. good luck..?

P.S. Don't ever say your better than another group. Dick move.

Reactions: opiper

funi man

Headcrab
Feb 26, 2020
Panel
View
Anyway, I would like to post our current progress.

Currently, the group will not be actively recruiting. You may join the Discord if it allows you, but we won't be recruiting in character.

Denton Fitz has also created our logo and some other pieces of artwork for the group. We are also having some people look into creating an in game EGP.
RANKS/DEPARTMENTS
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/787150565079515177/789536514996305960/1608280527980_MSCR_Ranks.png
BETTER LETTER
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/787150565079515177/789536284690350120/MSCR_Opening_Letter.png
LOGO (Yes, I know it isn't centered.)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/788994636538183700/789299621352308766/MSCR_Logo_2.png
Right click the links and do open in a new browser. These were created by Denton Fitz!

New invite link: https://discord.gg/sTJQ3dKa

Kinglightning07

Barnacle
Oct 16, 2020
Panel
View
Oh by the way I wasn't saying my group will be better it will just be better like it won't die in a year no just kidding like you said you weren't being toxic right? so I won't
Um.. I don't exactly know how to exactly react to this. If I am gonna be honest, I don't want to be toxic but I don't exactly like how you go on the MSCRs forum post just to advertise your group.. Your ideas don't seem to be very clear, maybe it's because you didn't use grammar on this and my eyes hurt just from looking at it, but.. good luck..?

P.S. Don't ever say your better than another group. Dick move.
Oh by the way I wasn't saying my group will be better it will just be better like it won't die in a year no just kidding like you said you weren't being toxic right? and also I will happily ally in fact that's one of my goals I want to reunify (in a way) MSC and by the way the whole "using MSC logo" isn't what I meant I'm saying I'm gonna use the logo but as a damaged scrappy apearance so imagine it's rusty and beaten up with (whatever my group name will be) spray painted on it and I may make some other aquipment not used by them but what I imagine was used by them

Status
Not open for further replies.