leaving impulse.

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not playing impulse anymore fuck you to all the moderators for being the complete opposite of what your supposed to be moderators. go ban actual bad things going on in the server and not people playing the semi-serious side of the impulse experience. no point playing a server where harassment happens often and moderators suck i wish it was better.
K thanks Bye.

Nov 10, 2020
Somewhere in Germany
Panel
View
not playing impulse anymore fuck you to all the moderators for being the complete opposite of what your supposed to be moderators. go ban actual bad things going on in the server and not people playing the semi-serious side of the impulse experience. no point playing a server where harassment happens often and moderators suck i wish it was better.
*Generic irronic speech on how admins are doing their job and are thus bad with it being obviously sarcastic*

Nov 1, 2020
Panel
View
nearly every comment here is the exact reason i dislike this server people being assholes instead of casually ignoring or saying goodbye i'll stick to a good rp server like willard

• Sad
Reactions: JROCKET52
Status
Not open for further replies.