Landis Industries

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Bear™

Headcrab
Sep 12, 2020
Panel
View
Military/Heirarchy structured rebellion group with a "front". Atleast maybe you'll develop the front beyond "hehe we made a backpack :D"
I just realized, it is indeed a militaristically structured stratocracy with a scientific branch controlled by an undemocratically elected dictator who holds complete and utter power over all branches of the entity, and all it's members.

Last edited:

Bear™

Headcrab
Sep 12, 2020
Panel
View
I believe people are too afraid of making anything unique. Usually rebel groups are the groups that get the most members due to the majority of the community being CvR players. Even the unique roleplay groups still have to include a shotcop branch to get players.

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
I believe people are too afraid of making anything unique. Usually rebel groups are the groups that get the most members due to the majority of the community being CvR players. Even the unique roleplay groups still have to include a shotcop branch to get players.
its why all the good RP groups die and the MSC remakes are just full of idiots