Lampshade Entertainment

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Lampshade Entertainment

“If you were born with the ability to change someone’s perspective or emotions, never waste that gift. It is one of the most powerful gifts God can give; the ability to influence.”

{:>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<:}

Lampshade Entertainment was founded shortly after William Powers disappeared and in order to raise morale for citizens in industrial seventeen.

We are dedicated to our craft, aiming to have at least one play every other week only with the utmost care and rehearsal put into them. We will provide entertainment that the city desperately needs.

Let us look into the future not with fear, but with acceptance.

{:>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<:}

"How do I apply?"

Simply fill out this google form, and we'll get back to you within 1-5 business days.

Employees

{:>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<:}

Discord link for spectators, we'll be saying when we're doing plays and whatnot here:
https://discord.gg/ajPMHSfXfk

Last edited:

Babyback

Headcrab
Jun 23, 2020
wherever the fuck he’s from.
Panel
View
Oh wow, Powers Productions is making a comeback? That’s great. William used to be one of my employees back in my mafia days. Fully supported him when he said he wanted to branch out of the mob and into theatre. Good times.