It was fun for now - Havid Green

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

HatePayRoll

Snark
Sep 5, 2021
Panel
View
Hey fellas, As everyone knows who I am I believe that time will come to an end. I will be taking a break from Impulse as I don't find it enjoyable anymore no matter what I have done, I have done most of the things Impulse has provided and now It's over and it isn't very fun anymore, perhaps I have burnt myself out but to be honest who knows. I had the most fun in this server then in any other server in a decent amount of time, doing whatever I felt like while also being in one of my most favored universes. I met people I hated, I met people who were great, and people who I thought should take a little break.
I'll be taking a little break for a few days, maybe a few weeks, or a few months, or never I still haven't decided but only time will tell.

- The Van Advocacy will still be active in these times, the group will still be active, doing events, doing the usual van camps and other things. If I do get whitelisted for OfC, I'll just be a CP Main till then as I still haven't played whitelisted ranks yet in Impulse.
- Thanks to Day-O Brewing Company for being my first ever group in Impulse. - Thanks to Karl Hazel & @Gridlock for my group being started and the fun shotcops.
- Thanks to Shane Madden and Anthony Lopez and The Federal Army for the fun wacky adventures that no other group has given me.
- Thanks to @GMAN0289, @Xtra, @tsukii @Havochaos for the fun CP Trolling.
- Thanks to @kie and @Ned Dooley for the gift that the Dooley Mafia has provided for me.
- Thanks to @Sprite & @admrive for the good RP Experiences and being understanding.
And most importantly to me, thank you to The Van Advocacy if it wasn't for everyone in the group I'd wouldn't have still have been on impulse as of recently.
But trust me on this one, I ain't going down quiet when I permanently quit Impulse.

Last edited:

Bic Mac

Snark
May 22, 2021
Panel
View
Hey fellas, As everyone knows who I am I believe that time will come to an end. I will be taking a break from Impulse as I don't find it enjoyable anymore no matter what I have done, I have done most of the things Impulse has provided and now It's over and it isn't very fun anymore, perhaps I have burnt myself out but to be honest who knows. I had the most fun in this server then in any other server in a decent amount of time, doing whatever I felt like while also being in one of my most favored universes. I met people I hated, I met people who were great, and people who I thought should take a little break.
I'll be taking a little break for a few days, maybe a few weeks, or a few months, or never I still haven't decided but only time will tell.

- The Van Advocacy will still be active in these times, the group will still be active, doing events, doing the usual van camps and other things. If I do get whitelisted for OfC, I'll just be a CP Main till then as I still haven't played whitelisted ranks yet in Impulse.
- Thanks to Day-O Brewing Company for being my first ever group in Impulse. - Thanks to Karl Hazel & @Gridlock for my group being started and the fun shotcops.
- Thanks to Shane Madden and Anthony Lopez and The Federal Army for the fun wacky adventures that no other group has given me.
- Thanks to @GMAN0289, @Xtra, @tsukii @Havochaos for the fun CP Trolling.
- Thanks to @kie and @Ned Dooley for the gift that the Dooley Mafia has provided for me.
- Thanks to @Sprite & @admrive for the good RP Experiences and being understanding.
And most importantly to me, thank you to The Van Advocacy if it wasn't for everyone in the group I'd wouldn't have still have been on impulse as of recently.
But trust me on this one, I ain't going down quiet when I permanently quit Impulse.
The TVA Shall live on through your name while you are gone 07

Havochaos

Barnacle
Jun 20, 2021
Panel
View
I'm going to miss going out on patrol and hearing you come up to me, trying to punk my CP into thinking you have contraband. Only to run away and attempt to juke me. You sir are a true legend in the community, no matter how crazy things got, you always managed to make me laugh.