Infestation Control Team

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2021
Panel
View
hey creek I have submitted the application for this group a while ago but when i messaged apex typhon he told me to message you but on what on discord or your profile on this website?

CreekMando

Headcrab
Jan 23, 2021
The Tops
Panel
View
MONTHY BROADCAST 001

Greetings members of ICT, today marks the first day of October, which means it's time for the first monthly broadcast. Firstly, the ICT handbook has been making some amazing progress and we are nearing it's completion each week. Second, the new ICT group event will be taking place some time this month! It will be full of both treats and tricks.

Next, I'd like to announce that we have gone up about 13 members ever since applications opened. We are now at 30 members in total, and about 20 are online each day! Next, some time next week CREMCC applications will begin and the division will begin as well. Finally, RCT trainings will take place this week. I will not be active on the 24th due to it being.. MY BIRTHDAY!

Have a great day everyone,
VICTOR-10 signing off.

Reactions: SPIRITofWRATH

CreekMando

Headcrab
Jan 23, 2021
The Tops
Panel
View
ICT WEEKLY LOG 1
Former CWU Branch Leader, UnstoppableGiant has been demoted from his position after unanimous vote from ICT founders, due to his past and recent behavior.
He has been deemed unfit for duty.
- VICTOR 10

Reactions: Dr. Dispenser
Sep 11, 2021
Panel
View
I really need help getting into this group ive been trying for weeks! I have had to submit dozens of applications and every time I let Creek mando know that i submit it he either says nothing so i wait more and more and now it just seems like its broken or something like he cant even find it? idk... someone just PLEASE help me get into this group ive been waiting and trying for so long! is there like a way i can send him a link to my app?

Fawful™️

Antlion
Nov 25, 2020
Italy
Panel
View
I really need help getting into this group ive been trying for weeks! I have had to submit dozens of applications and every time I let Creek mando know that i submit it he either says nothing so i wait more and more and now it just seems like its broken or something like he cant even find it? idk... someone just PLEASE help me get into this group ive been waiting and trying for so long! is there like a way i can send him a link to my app?
Didn't it come to mind that your app may have gotten denied or that the group is not currently accepting new members?

In any case @CreekMando up to you

Sep 11, 2021
Panel
View
Didn't it come to mind that your app may have gotten denied or that the group is not currently accepting new members?

In any case @CreekMando up to you
the ones they did denied that told me and what i did wrong but i did just discover that i was doing the wrong app for ICT this whole time lol creek recently sent me a link to the right one so im now just waiting for him to review the correct one. hopefully this go well.

CreekMando

Headcrab
Jan 23, 2021
The Tops
Panel
View
<:: SCANNING ID.::>
<:: CHECKING..::>
<::CHECKING..::>

<:: INFECTION IN WEST ROAD ALLEYWAY UNCOVERED BY ICT. ::>

<:: INFECTION DISPOSED OF BY USING XXXXXXXX WITH A COMBINATION OF XXXX CLEANUP CHEMICALS. ::>

<:: INFECTION CONTAINMENT STATUS: CONTAINED ::>

CreekMando

Headcrab
Jan 23, 2021
The Tops
Panel
View
<:: ! CRITICAL ANNOUNCEMENT ! ::>

ATTENTION GROUND FORCES AND RESIDENTS OF CITY 17 DISTRICT 47, ICT WILL BE HOSTING THEIR NEW EVENT, CODENAMED OPERATION JANUARAY ORANGE.

DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE OPERTION IT IS RECCOMENDED THAT YOU WATCH AS EITHER A CIVIL PROTECTION OFFICER OR CIVILIAN. OTA WILL MOST LIKELY NOT GET TO SEE THE OPERATION IN ACTION.

THIS OPERATION WILL START ON DECEMBER 11TH AT 12:45 AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.