Infestation Control Team

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apex Typhon

Headcrab
Jan 22, 2021
That one rainy place that loves potatoes.
Panel
View

IC Info:
The ICT (Infestation Control Team) is an elite group of CP units and CWU Volunteers designated with the task of purging, researching and locking down Xenian Infestations within City Borders. In the event an Infestation is detected, all ICT members are to follow CODE: INTERCEDE, CAUTERIZE, INTERLOCK, DOCUMENT, INQUIRE. In the event of an outbreak ICT members must inform the MPF about the Xenian Infestation, ICT will then engage CODE: INTERLOCK, INJECT, DISPLACE, INOCULATE. While a heavily reserved force, the ICT will not hesitate to call for back up in a full-scale outbreak, they will happily tell others the most efficient ways to purge the infestation. The CWU volunteers will help purge the infestation, research the flora/fauna or treat wounded or sick civilians.

GRID, HELIX and CMV are considered the most valued divisions/workers in the ICT, HELIX units mainly being researchers, GRID units to enforce Quarantine on the Sector and CMV to assist in heavy labour and helping citizens.
The ICT has its own ranking system, with CIV (CWU Industrial Worker Volunteers) being the lowest and OP-S (Operations Supervisor) being the highest.
CWU Ranks (Lowest to highest)
CIV
CMV (Civil Medical Worker Volunteer
CP Ranks (Lowest to highest)
RCT (Recruit)
ICU (Infestation Control Unit)
CNT (Containment Unit)
RSU (Research Unit)
COM (Containment Operations Manager)
RSM (Research Manager)
ICU-M (Overall ICU Manager)
OP-S (Operations Supervisor)

OOC Info:
I always thought the Xen-FluRP and the QZ from HL:A were such cool ideas, I want to bring more of that to impulse, less so the Xen-Flu, more so PassiveRP and Xen InfestationRP, that's why the ICT is a thing. ICT is a relatively Serious group, however I do not mind the occasional stupid thing happening. I want to give CWU more options for RP aswell as Citizens. I hope you enjoy your time as a member of the ICT or interacting with us.

LOCKDOWN DUE TO RAIDERS

Last edited:

Kinglightning07

Headcrab
Oct 16, 2020
Panel
View
oh cool this group was made, ight it doesn't matter I'm leaving impulse soon anyways, cool though to see this community would have liked this idea if I had made it

Status
Not open for further replies.