I'm trembling when play as Rebel or doing something important, Can you help me?

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixo4554

May 19, 2020
Argentina
I'm not shy at all in real life, but when i play rebel in Impulse i start trembling, and i saw the Keegar thread, i got like nervious, and a little anxious, that happened to me yesterday when filling a Ban Request, i started trembling, and when i play as Rebel. a fact is that when i'm in a big group of rebels ,this doesn't happens, but when i do it with only a friend or 2 more people, i start trembling, and here typing this i'm trembling a little but not as when i play as rebel. any suggestion?

Reactions: The.Frozt.One

Rixo4554

May 19, 2020
Argentina
It's not a medical problem, it just happens, idk why, only in Rebel, not in CP or any other teams, i guess is because i don't want to lose things, it's not medical problem, maybe the quarantine is affecting me, all homeworks and things to do in day, idk, it just happens

Rixo4554

May 19, 2020
Argentina
But i'm 100% sure it's not medical, even my father is a doctor, and idk, but it's not medical like mental or physical

Rixo4554

May 19, 2020
Argentina
Adrenaline
Dont worry man, I have the same feeling when I rebel alone, because I fear that I might die and I'll lose my items which I work very hard to get them. It happens sometimes.
Just do attacks with big numbers
Can you put the thread as solved?

Keegar123

Apr 19, 2020
Panel
View
Happens to me too. I can relate. Try and go with groups 4+ people and above if you don't want this to happen. 1-3 people I start trembling sometimes so don't think you're the only one.

Reactions: Rixo4554
Status
Not open for further replies.