im bored

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Belsmury

Barnacle
Mar 12, 2021
Panel
View
I am bored ever since I have gotten my 14 day ban last night, what should I do to wait off the time?

Jul 1, 2020
Earth
Panel
View
Create your own events in singleplayer

Find other servers till it ends

Take the time to thing about something

Dont think about time nor look at it

Mess around in singleplayer maps, explore new maps, find new replacements/addons, create e2s/dupes

Belsmury

Barnacle
Mar 12, 2021
Panel
View

Mess around in singleplayer maps, explore new maps, find new replacements/addons, create e2s/dupes
If I made e2s, I can’t even use them as I don’t have donator and I suck at making e2s. I also suck at building stuff. I took an LOA from all the servers I play to play on Impulse and finally get 1300 exp but I got banned before that when I was 45 exp away and events, I suck at making events. The only thing taking my mind of the ban is my school finals

Belsmury

Barnacle
Mar 12, 2021
Panel
View

I also did think of making a HL2 mod, but I have no experience at all of making a mod of any sort

Speedbt

Barnacle
Dec 29, 2019
Panel
View
Im currently serving a week ban, ive made a few dupes and picked up source film maker
I find this comment hilarious because you make impulse sound like it's crack cocaine, and that getting forcefully dehooked from it made you productive. Still it's good to branch out, it's not healthy to have your serotonin all based from one activity.

SpecialLeach

Headcrab
Jan 16, 2021
UK
Panel
View
I find this comment hilarious because you make impulse sound like it's crack cocaine, and that getting forcefully dehooked from it made you productive. Still it's good to branch out, it's not healthy to have your serotonin all based from one activity.
Lmao