I will make a E2 device according to your request

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Moomin

Barnacle
Sep 19, 2020
Fort Nowark
Panel
View
I am learning to code and at the moment I have run out of ideas for E2 devices. Please, if you have any cool ideas, I will be happy to bring them to life. Attention-DEVICES are a priority, customization of weapons\character is not so interesting.
What if you made a script that swapped the blue rebel suit or the medical suit to the green one while around cams to work around the lack of work on cams.

Jax Teller

Barnacle
Apr 22, 2020
Russia
Panel
View
Hello Please make E2 Ropes that attach and detach
like a rifle for underwater hunting?

Simple reauest
The CP Kevlar vest thingy with POLICE on the back.
Make it compatible with my WN 2.0 C24 CPs pls
i am sorry, i am not using any model replacements.

What if you made a script that swapped the blue rebel suit or the medical suit to the green one while around cams to work around the lack of work on cams.
Thats not possible, because cam reacts to green suit from lockers, but not to e2 green suit. A whole lua-script should be redacted for that.
Closest you can do is a camera that says a citizen's name when they're viewed by it.

I fucked up one goddamn bracket
i saw someones have e2 with citystatus and BOL list below it so it hink there is a way to do that.

Dr. Dispenser

Headcrab
Nov 24, 2020
California of the US of A
Panel
View
like a rifle for underwater hunting?
I believe he meant a rope attached to a vehicle that can attach only objects and can be released at will.
i saw someones have e2 with citystatus and BOL list below it so it hink there is a way to do that.
This is possible to do with Wire Ranger, but the BOL List does not work but only for decoration

dob_4o

Barnacle
Jan 19, 2021
Panel
View
Oh i got something similar.

More details please sounds interesting!

And by the way RIP Advisors on Impulse.

Hello can i have the rope E2, I am actually planning cus i do many little events on another server, i want to attach a tank to a rebel hunter chopper

Drobi#0001 Thats my Discord!

Chillton

Snark
Jul 16, 2021
Panel
View
I would really like to see a Helix medic shack/bunker type of building. I see Grids set up checkpoints with no room for injured CP's. :(