I am a union civil worker, but I don't know what to do

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sem_daniel

Apr 15, 2020
Hong Kong
youtu.be
Panel
View
uu - Universal Union: aka combine
cwu - Civil Workers Union: job man
first, go to spawn and press f4 then you will see 3 options in job options
industrial workers: do laundry in work area
commercial workers: food seller
medical workers: medic, doctor

Santos

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 16, 2019
Panel
View
What would you like to know? other than general?
There is also a "general" guidelines I guess? in the F4 menu in the Information tab

lil Otaku

Apr 1, 2020
Panel
View
As a CWU you have 3 types of jobs, aka sub jobs or however you would like to call it.

The Industrial one; You can go and work at laundery and gain money
Cook; Make food and after sell it or keep it
CWU Medic; Epik Rebel Medic

Fiddlesticks

Mar 15, 2020
Panel
View
For gameplay function, you are able to do what was described above by other users such as @sem_daniel. However, you can also play as CWU if you simply want to roleplay.

Here are some RP ideas for CWU:
  • Civil Engineering Corps: You can flag on as an industrial worker and build a headquarters. You and your team can go around the city fixing various pieces of technology and equipment.
  • Rapid Medical Response Team: You can flag on as a medical worker and build a small team of people that are sort of like EMTs for civilians. They can pm you their location (in RP they'd be using their personal request device) and you can go give them emergency medical treatment.
  • Civil Decontamination Team: You can flag on as a medical worker and do diseaseRP. Have an apartment block shut down, quarantine the infected, work with the CPs, and even maybe use E2 to give yourself some PPE.
  • Pest Control Team: You can flag on as an industrial worker and RP as exterminators for household pests (I actually saw two people do this once and it was awesome). Go from door to door removing small animals and bugs from people's homes.
Really, you can do whatever you want as CWU. You are only limited by your own creativity and imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.