How would you guys make ota not useless?

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Snuffle Bunny

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
seriously? are you so much of an OTA fanboy to suggest CPs are meant to do nothing? good lord.
Im not SUGGESTING.

Im TELLING You.
They are quite literally not fucking equipped to fight rebels.
They get 9 damage SMG's and 13 damage pistols versus 105 damage rifles, 50% body armoury, headshot removals, and being ambushed 90% of the time when fighting rebels.

Jucie #TeamSniper

Jun 24, 2020
Antofagasta, Chile
Panel
View
Im not SUGGESTING.

Im TELLING You.
They are quite literally not fucking equipped to fight rebels.
They get 9 damage SMG's and 13 damage pistols versus 105 damage rifles, 50% body armoury, headshot removals, and being ambushed 90% of the time when fighting rebels.
buff the CP and nerf the rebels then, not "leave the OTA take care of 24/7"
althought, i haven't got any problems with the smg and pistol, pistol is extremely reliable and the smg can take down unaware fully armored rebels, also you can take down people with 4 pistol headshots so they do have headshot weapons, i'm not saying "CPs already get good stuff" but more of "this weapon is decent but it can't do shit agaisnt _____ rebels get"

Snuffle Bunny

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
althought, i haven't got any problems with the smg and pistol, pistol is extremely reliable and the smg can take down unaware fully armored rebels, also you can take down people with 4 pistol headshots so they do have headshot weapons, i'm not saying "CPs already get good stuff" but more of "this weapon is decent but it can't do shit agaisnt _____ rebels get"
Yes, but

OTA dont get pistols
OTA get a 3 damage AR2, a 9 damage SMG, and a shotgun no one knows how to use correctly

Snuffle Bunny

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
Yeahhhhhhhhh no...

Taking 10+ Shots is definetly not 20 DMG.

Proof:
(Leaving the Vid out until this thread stops receiving responses or it gets locked. Basically dies out, The vid is ONLY FOR PROOF)

if it really dealt 20 DMG, It wouldve killed him in 5 shots BUT HE TOOK 3X MORE THAN THAT.
Brilliant. the AR2 is worse than we thought.
I can think of 2 reasons that happened
1. your AR2's spread is so fucking clunky you hit his body instead of his face.
2. CA's have armour somehow.

Universal Architect

Jul 1, 2020
Panel
View
Brilliant. the AR2 is worse than we thought.
I can think of 2 reasons that happened
1. your AR2's spread is so fucking clunky you hit his body instead of his face.
2. CA's have armour somehow.
Yes, I was like 50 Inches away and still hit his body when I shot his face, Although he took about 9+ Bullets

Imagine surviving not 1, Not 2, BUT 13 Plasma Hot 1300 degrees of bullets to the FACE

Desxon

Nov 17, 2019
Just don't play OTA with no JW comin
Add this to counter it

Make JW's more common by removing reasons and leave it to HC discretion to make them even more unpredictable
Hide OTA from the scoreboard too
Maybe give them an option to change skin to Nova ones so they can guard prison

Snuffle Bunny

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
Maybe give them an option to change skin to Nova ones so they can guard prison