How to kill rebels 101

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

ben watson

Barnacle
Jun 4, 2020
404 Zone
Panel
View
Honestly the fact you didn't die within 2 seconds of 4 SMG rebels looking right at you and shooting from stationary point blank really says a lot about the combat skill level of rebels on the server lul

Qohldrs

Headcrab
Dec 18, 2020
Scotland
Panel
View
isn't that bootleg lvm/msc
the RMF can be good but they need to plan, i remember i was ota one day, the wall was @[email protected] to the RMF when i came online so me and a Ranger went to go and sort it out, all it was, was a sign saying "RMF" and 3 people in a no collided tank, one blue coat who just said monkey, a smg rebel who died in 0.2seconds and a axe guy who ran into the loving arms of the Mace. I was expecting a bit more honestly but my guess was that those were 3 new people and they just thought they were being cool. I was more disappointed in the OTA because somehow that managed to push them back, a force that all it took was 1 ranger and a mace being smart.

Nov 26, 2019
hel
Panel
View
I bet the MSC wishes they were us.
lol we literally took over the entire city (including plaza) and held off a JW for 30 mins yesterday.
The RMF so far isn't even close to what MSC could achieve, it was a megagroup of rebels that had a bad reputation (cringe MSC fanboys) but amazing builders and manpower.

I remember one time we took over I17 and wiped it clean from CPs for almost an entire hours, then some got bored and others got disorganized so we fell.

So far RMF are really just MSC + LVM wannabees that think they are better. They are basically LVM at its beginning but even more cringe

Adsin15

Antlion
Oct 12, 2020
Panel
View
The RMF so far isn't even close to what MSC could achieve, it was a megagroup of rebels that had a bad reputation (cringe MSC fanboys) but amazing builders and manpower.

I remember one time we took over I17 and wiped it clean from CPs for almost an entire hours, then some got bored and others got disorganized so we fell.

So far RMF are really just MSC + LVM wannabees that think they are better. They are basically LVM at its beginning but even more cringe
I wasn't around or really saw what MSC had at their best. Most of the times I saw them they were in 404 with a base. My point was that RMF isn't terrible. They're definitely not what the MSC was yet but they don't suck.

Jun 23, 2020
yes
Panel
View
How many times do I have to say this?

The RMF. Is. The LVM. We simply transferred everyone in the LVM into the RMF. We were forced to because the LVM group was removed by Vin. They’re literally just the same group with a different coat of paint, and nothing more.

Nov 26, 2019
hel
Panel
View
They can think whatever they want about us. Doesn’t change the fact that their group is dead, and we’re thriving.
The group "died" because of the impulse civil war (larson, lead mod and leader of MSC, and a couple of other admins against vin).
"died" in quotation marks because the group left impulse, not disband.

Also thriving isn't an argument, you could be thriving right now, but in 2 months you die like 90% of the other groups.
How many times do I have to say this?

The RMF. Is. The LVM. We simply transferred everyone in the LVM into the RMF. We were forced to because the LVM group was removed. They’re literally just the same group with a different coat of paint, and nothing more.
But it kind of isn't, it has lost much of the charm that LVM had, the activity and the funny edginess.
Many of the OG players have left at this point

My main problem is that you people act as if you are the best group ever and shit on other groups.

Mar 26, 2020
Panel
View
They can think whatever they want about us. Doesn’t change the fact that their group is dead, and we’re thriving.
I hope you know they are just looking for another server to hop on and roleplay there and the discord is still alive they just left impulse that is it, are they dead on impulse, yes, but they are just gonna be alive on another hl2rp server. Plus, you sure you aren't just thriving for the fact that your group is the only rebel rp group that was remade from the leftovers of a dead group and you have literally no other rebel rp group to combat, also the RMF will never live up to what the MSC+LVM have ever done cause the MSC and LVM worked together to create one of the best moments in impulse on i17 when they worked together to fight the combine. and had a hour stand at shell beach