Group-Wide Event Approval?

Speedbt

Dec 29, 2019
Steam
View
The Idea:
A small rocket designed to enter the very upper stratosphere to make measurements of the atmosphere itself and take pictures for the rebellion (will be conducted by me on the half of the LVM on saturday or sunday)

How it will work:
The main body will be a propane canister shell fitted with electronics designed for measurements and a telescopic pivoting camera on the top.
Using stolen combine technology we will attempt to use electricity from scanner parts to create enough thrust to reach the troposphere before using liquid-fuel (mixture of gasoline, Diesel, and stolen nitrogen.

Success will not be guaranteed:
Lots of rolling and /me's will be used for the sake of realism and fairness.

Character background:
Tony Bomboni is a mechanical engineer who has been making machines and munitions for the rebellion for ages, with the knowledge aquired from rocket tests made months ago at shell beach he believes he has what it takes to observe and document combine presence OUTSIDE of earth.

Keegar123

Apr 19, 2020
Steam
View
Maybe to add on to this. The Combine could be granted permission to try and stop the launch manually as it would probably be tiny and not easy to hit. LGMs and GMs would have to approve that though.

Speedbt

Dec 29, 2019
Steam
View
Cool idea, but would rebels really be able to successfully launch a rocket with the combine on earth?
Success wouldn't be guaranteed, I'm fully prepared for the rocket to explode or something IC. (All of this will be for the sake of RP none of it is actually resourceful btw)

Speedbt

Dec 29, 2019
Steam
View
Maybe to add on to this. The Combine could be granted permission to try and stop the launch manually as it would probably be tiny and not easy to hit. LGMs and GMs would have to approve that though.
A shadow raid would need to be necessary, however IC the combine have no knowledge of the rocket and only a small number of destroyed scanner reports and missing gear in spreadsheets.

Last edited: